Just why

NO ONES POV

All the boys headed down to the meeting place. The announcer gave the information that they were going to be doing for the next two weeks. It included boating, hiking, mountain climbing, games and a special guest speaker one night. Everyone was super hyped and they had a snack for everyone before going back to their cabins for the night.

PHILLIP'S POV

After I was done with the snack I made my way back to the cabin. It was a create your own s'mores bar which was a neat idea. I was the first one back to the cabin. I took this as an opportunity to get the shower first. I grabbed my things for bed and went into the bathroom locking it. I undressed and hopped in the shower. The warm water felt nice on my skin. I stood there a few minutes lost in thought then got finished.

TRAVIS'S POV

When I got back to the cabin I noticed that someone was in the bathroom. I would soon find out who I was bunking with. Please let them be nice. I don't want trouble for the next two weeks. I then got my things ready for whenever who was in the bathroom to get out so I could go next. After a few minutes I heard the door knob turn and two people walked in. I saw one of them and my heart dropped to my stomach.

LARRY'S POV

Sal had just told me a good joke and I was in high spirits. Nothing could ruin this night. Boy was I wrong. I turned the knob to our cabin and saw him. TRAVIS. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I was getting mad. I was looking forward to these next to weeks and now I have to also spend them with Travis. I stomped my way to him grading him by his shirt and pulling him close. I saw that he shrank back in fear then he quickly turned mad. Before I could do anything I heard Sal yell stop. I turned around and looked at him. He quickly ran in between us and made me let go. I did so reluctantly.

SAL'S POV

Once that I saw that it was Travis and the fear he had I knew I couldn't let Larry bet him up. He was mean but no one deserves it if they haven't done anything and for once he hadn't. I quickly ran and got Larry to let go. When he did he shoved him away. I stood in between the two trying to keep the peace. Both looked mad especially Larry. "Look I know we do t all get along and this is a surprise to all of us but we need to at least tolerate each other." I then heard the bathroom door open and a tall slender, blue haired boy came out. It was Phillip.

PHILIP'S POV

As I walked out of the bathroom I was met with a site. Travis and the two boys that had rescued me from him were all staring at me. I had clearly caught them in the middle of an argument. I have know Travis for as long as I remember. We used to go to school together then I moved away for awhile. We still kept in touch and talked. The kid with the mask interrupted the silence. "I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Sal and this is Larry." "We saved you from Travis on the last week of school." " It's nice to see you again." I stared at them then said "ah yes I remember." "This is quite the weird set up with all of us sharing a cabin for the next two weeks." They all agreed. With this I put my things away and crawls up into my bed. I left the rest to sort it out and went to sleep.

TRAVIS'S POV

After I was saved by Sal from Larry then saved by Phillip with interrupting I was feeling better. I stayed I was next in line for the bathroom and without hesitation ran in. I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. When I open the door again I noticed that Phillip was already asleep and Sal and Larry we're talking quietly to each other. I put my stuff down and crawled into bed. I knew it was going to be a interesting day tomorrow seeing as how the cabin was set up. I shut my eyes and let sleep take me.

LARRY'S POV

While Travis was in the bathroom I was talking with Sal. "Do you want to ask to switch cabins?" "I don't want to be stuck with him for two weeks." "Larry it's fine." "This might be a good opportunity to get to know the real him." " I noticed when you grabbed him that he was scared." "There's probably more to him than we think." "Whatever dude I'm getting ready and going to bed." I then walked into the bathroom and bushes my teeth. Once I was done I put my things away and crawled in my bed. I said good night to Sally then was out like a light.

SALS'S POV
Being the last one to get ready for bed I got my cup out and filled it with water. Then I placed it on the windowsill and piped my eye out, putting it in the water. Then I went to the bathroom. I took my prosthetic off and placed it on the counter. I brushed my teeth and hair. When I left the bathroom I turned out the light and made my way to my bed. I propped the prosthetic on the windowsill be side my cup. Then I layed down facing the wall so if anyone got up before me they couldn't see my face. I layed there lost in my thoughts for awhile. This didn't turn out as expected. I'm stuck in a cabin with my best friend, my bully and the kid I rescued from him. What are the odds of that happening. I bet though by the end of this we will all become friends even Travis. He seems different outside of school. Not as angry. He probably is hiding something but is to scared to tell. I'll eventually find out. With this I closed my eye and drifted I to dreamland.