Chapter 1

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes I do"

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes, I do"

"You now may kiss to seal the wedding"

"Ahh Kookie... you're finally mine..."

"OW WHAT THE-" Taehyung winced as he rolled off the bed "Ow my poor back, wait... it was just a dream?! SO I WAS KISSING AIR??!! thank goodness no one saw th-"

"Yes you were young man"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM DAD?!"

"Watching you kiss the air son" he chuckled 

"Oh c'mon dad! anyways, good morning!"

"Mornin' son but I think you might wanna rush"

"Why?"

"CAUSE IT'S 8:30 AM AND SCHOOL STARTS AT 8!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LATE COMING RECORDS YOU HAVE?! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET CALLED TO MEET THE PRINCIPAL AGAIN?!" His father yelled

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO BEFORE?!" Taehyung yelled back

"Cause I watchin' you kiss air" His father laughed

"WHAT THE HELL!!! LEAVE THE ROOM NOW!!!" Taehyung was angry because of his father now

"'kay chill son... I'm leaving. Oh and you invited Rose and Jin for our new home party right? I'll come as early as I can"

"Yeah yeah, now get going" Taehyung told his father

"Okay bye and lock the door when you leave"

"Got it"

TAEHYUNG POV

" I woke up kissing my crush in my dreams and we were getting married?! like hell I don't think that would happen, after all, he's straight, cold blooded, rude to everyone. He doesn't even have friends!...

...But he is the most popular guy in school... I'm starting to get nervous...."

*I slap myself twice on my cheeks*

"Stop it Tae! Be confident! You might be able to change his heart! Don't let yourself down! So what if he's hot? You're good looking too!" I try to encourage myself

I turned around to see the love letter I wrote on my table. I picked it up and read it once more and put it back in the envelope and I smiled remembering what I did last night...

I stayed up the entire night trying to put my feelings into words. I read it so many times after writing to check if there were any errors... 

The person I have a crush on is good at everything he does! He is from class A where all the nerdy, good at everything, rich elite students are. He has stunning looks. He not only attracts girls but even boys as well (like me). During his gym classes, students of other classes skip their own lessons to come drool over him.

He is also super rich... he is first son of the CEO of the Jeon co... THE Jeon co. the most popular company in korea!

I on the other hand... am from class F... the last section of our grade... basically, it's a class for the useless students... and that's why my class is also called the 'leftover class'

I was worried about my confession... but I have to go for it!

I looked at the letter for one final time and got ready. I took a shower, ironed my uniform, sprayed the perfume I bought just for this day, literally soaked my hair with gel, and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I'm ready!"

"Just you wait Jungkook ... I'm gonna make myself your first love" I thought and looked at my watch...

"OH FUCK IT'S 8:45AM!!! I'M DAMN LATE!!!"

I took the keys, locked the door and ran to school

-----

I walk to school everyday since I can't afford for a bicycle nor can I waste money for the bus. My father is the chief chef of a restaurant. It's not a very famous one. My father earns enough for both of our living.

My mother passed away when I was very young... I don't even remember her face from my own memory. I came to know how she looks by looking at the picture my dad has.

My dad told me that our newly constructed house is done, so we were going to have a party with my friends Jin and Rose.

But before that... I have a very important mission to complete when I reach school.

I came to school... but I was an hour late. 

-----

"KIM TAEHYUNG! NOW I CAN'T EVEN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE COME LATE TO SCHOOL!!" The teacher yelled

"Oh sir, I knew you were dumb... but I can't believe that a math teacher can't count... You're WAY dumber than I thought" I said.

"IS THAT THE WAY YOU TALK TO A TEACHER YOU LITTLE BRAT?! COME TO THE-"

"TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AFTER CLASS!! is what you're gonna say, I know that sir, you don't have scream at the top of your lungs... you're disturbing the other students" I said... and now i'm sure he's lost it.

"I'll come to your funeral" Jin mouthed to me when I saw him.

"I can't talk to you, my mouth will rot if I do" the teacher said trying to calm himself... but I wouldn't let it end so easily.

"But mine already has sir, cause I've been speaking to you all this time!" I said... now he's really mad.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! GET OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW!!!!" he shouted.

I decided not to increase his blood pressure anymore and left the class.

After class ended, I was obviously taken to the principal and was yelled at again.

"So, how did it go?" Rose asked as she and Jin where waiting outside.

"As always" I replied and they both understood that I was yelled at terribly until my ears were bleeding.

"I think you should stob teasin' our teachers. This is our final high school year and we're gonna have to need good grades to get into a good university. If you're gonna continue teasing them, they might try to reduce our grades-"

" Oh c'mon Jin! you sound like a mother! besides... I have somethin' important to do today" I said.

"What? pull a prank on another teach?" Jin asked.

"Nah... I'm gonna confess to the school hottie" I replied

"WWHHHAAAATTT????!!!!" Jin and Rose screeched in my ears making it bleed for the second time.

----------

Word count : 1068

Thank you for reading the first chapter of playful kiss.

Lobe yA