Chapter 30

He took my hand and was sliding the ring and I did the same to him.

He pulled my body closer to his. I could feel his warmth. He kissed me. It wasn't of lust... but full of love. I was melting right there. 

He pulled back and looked into my eyes and I looked into his. It had been such a long time since I last looked at his brownish black eyes.

"I love you Tae"

"I love you too Kookie"

We all walked to the huge dinning table. It was so large that all fourteen of us could sit.

But then, something popped in my dumb head.

"What about the company? Weren't you guys supposed to have an arranged marriage because of the business problems?" I asked Kookie and Jisoo.

"I had looked through the problems and found a solution before I even met Jeon. It was caused by our business enemies" she replied

"Besides, she has me now" Rose said

"WHAT?!"

Jisoo leaped into Rose's arms. Looks like everyone has someone they like. Except for someone...

"You're the only one single Hobi!" Jimin said

"Well, there's this follower of mine at my dance club. He's a hoobae"

"Really? Who?"

"Huening kai"

(I didn't wanna leave our sunshine alone... so I just chose Huening Kai cause they're really close)

"Now no one's alone"

"Bitch I said he's just a hoobae"

"Not for long though"

"Yeah... everyone loves a bright sunshine"

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone had a lot of fun. After dinner, they all hit the dance floor. After the party was over, everyone was going home.

"Are you going to move back to my place Tae?"

"After marriage Kookie. We'll graduate in a year"

"Okay... but how about you come over for tonight?"

"Yep"

Taehyung went to Jungkook's place for a day. He had missed him so much. His kisses, cuddles, warm embrace... he wanted to feel it all again.

They went to his place.

Jungkook carried Taehyung to his room, bridal style.

He carefully placed Taehyung on the couch.

"Let's change before we go to bed"

"Kookie?"

"Mm?"

"Did you write 'I'm sorry' on all those papers?"

"Y-Yeah. You saw those-"

"'YOU SAW THOSE?' ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT?! THERE WERE MORE THAN HUNDRED PAPERS THERE! DID YOU THINK THEY WERE INVISIBLE?!"

"Hehe"

"But why did you apologise? For not trusting me?"

"Yeah. I've been a total ass. We promised to fight together till the end... but I-"

"So you WROTE 'I'm sorry' in all of those papers?!"

Jungkook nodded a 'yes' in response.

"Kookie, it's none of our faults. Now that everything's over, we should live our final college year to the best"