Chapter 24

I'll use '⚠' when there's something dirty... so the pure and innocent babies wouldn't have to read those parts.

-----

I opened the box... there was a vibrator in it.

"U-Um... Kookie what is this for?"

He got closer to me...

"For your punishment baby" he said with a deep voice, licking my helix.

AUTHOR'S POV

"What is the punishment?"

"You have to wear next week when college reopens"

"Just wear it?"

"Yeah"

"Such an easy punishment!"

"Yeah... It will be" Jungkook murmured under his breath which Taehyung did not hear.

"OH NO!"

"What is it Tae?"

"We have those god damn exams coming next week!"

"Want my help again?"

"But we're from different departments"

"Music is music."

"Then help me out~"

"Anything for you love"

*Time skip to one week*

Taehyung and Jungkook were on their way to college. Taehyung was wearing the vibrator like he was told to. He didn't mind it since he only had to wear it... is what HE thought.

But Jungkook was not going to go easy on his punishment. And today, they were having their exams. Very soon, they reached their university.

"Are you wearing it Tae?" Jungkook asked him to make sure just in case he is not wearing it.

"Yeah" he replied and ran off when he saw Jimin and Hoseok.

Jungkook put his hand in his pocket and held on to a small remote controller.

But it wasn't just any remote controller. He chuckled to himself...

"Well then... I wonder what Tae's reaction would be like"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I went to class. The first thing in the morning was that fucking test.

"Seriously whoever invented tests should just suck their dicks!" I thought to myself. The papers were being passed and when I got my paper...

"Shit"

The vibrator started it's job.

⚠ Dirty stuff. Skip if you want ⚠

It was vibrating. I thought he said I just have to WEAR it.

"Fuck you Kookie"

I wore it too perfectly that it was vibrating in my sweet spot. The speed was low so could manage it.

What's worse is that I'm writing a test!

I was trying to ignore it... but the speed increased.

I could feel the pleasure. Moans were trying to escape my mouth and I was holding it in.

That's when something terrible happened. 

I was getting a boner. My erection was making a tent in my pants.