Chapter 15

OMFG 1K READS! I LUV Y'ALL SO MUCH! 💜😭

-----

"IT WAS FOR YOU-" I stopped him from saying by kissing him. He deepened the kiss.

We remembered that we were still in the corridor and broke the kiss. This college allows being in a relationship but doesn't encourage other stuff. After all, students graduating from this university are sure to become idols.

All seven of us got together and the others insisted on going out to party. I didn't want to go but Tae did. I would do anything for my baby boy so I decided to go.

We all went to Jin's place. We had a lot of fun... and we left at 8pm. We reached home at about an hour later and went to sleep. Our college life is starting in one week.

-----

AUTHOR'S POV

*Time skip to one week*

"Are you both ready to go?" Mrs. Jeon asked Taehyung and Jungkook who just finished their breakfast.

"Yep"

"Let's leave Kookie"

"Yeah. Bye mom"

"Have fun you both!"

They went to the college and met their five friends.

"I just saw our classroom allotments. Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and I will be in the same class. Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung will be in the other department block." Namjoon announced. 

Taehyung was disappointed that he could only meet Jungkook during the breaks. But at least they went to the same university.

Jin looked excited to be in the same class as Namjoon.

With that, the Taekook couple said goodbye and promised to meet in the breaks and went to their classes.

-----

*Time skip to one week*

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been a week since I starting going to my dream college with the love of my life.

Today Jimin, Hoseok and I were late for lunch because of our professor dragging his lullaby like lecture. We saw the other three and my darling who saved us seats.

We joined the line to get our lunch. When it was finally my turn, I looked down to see what dishes they had for the day.

"What are you having today?" It was a very familiar voice so I looked up to see who it was...

...Rose.

"Rose?! What are you doin' here?!"

"Are you blind or dumb?! Can't you see I'm working here?!"