Chapter 16

"Everyone please calm down. This handsome guy here called Taehyung is my boyfriend." he said and hugged me.

"Kookie! What are you doing?"

"Hm? Telling everyone that you're my boyfriend-"

"I fucking know that! I thought that you didn't feel good when people are talkin' about you being gay"

"No I don't feel that way. I actually wanna tell the entire world that you're my boyfriend."

When we were having our sweet moment, some bitch interrupted us. She was walking up to us and everyone just paved the way for her. The bold and energetic coach Jennie, was starting to melt when she saw that girl. She was blushing madly.

"Who the fuck is this bitch? Why is everyone behaving differently from earlier?"

She walked up to Kookie and stuck out her hand.

"Hey I'm Lisa." she said seductively to Kookie. She was still waiting for to give her a handshake.

"Okay" was all he said and put his arm around my shoulder and we walked away.

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung's brain cells were bursting as he thought about that Lisa girl. During class he asked Jimin and Hoseok about who Lisa was. Even though they have stayed as long as Taehyung in the college, they knew more about the idols of the college.

"Lisa is the most popular girl in college. She attends the dance lessons with me and Hobi. She's also very well known for stealing others boyfriends and breaking couples apart." said Jimin.

"You better be careful Tae. If shes gonna set her eyes on Jungkook, she'll do anything to break you guys apart." said Hoseok.

"I will. Thanks guys!"

With that the day ends.

-----

Their days were happy. Taehyung hated going to the club because of Lisa. Jungkook and Lisa would train with the seniors since they are experts in badminton.

Taehyung is a beginner so he doesn't train in the same place with them.

Lisa is also in the same class as Jungkook and Taehyung hated that to the core. Jungkook would tell Taehyung that nothing would happen and always sits with Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi during class.

But Taehyung was worried.

-----

While this was happening, Jin was in love with Namjoon. He was mostly hanging around with Yoongi a lot. Jin was getting impatient and wanted to tell Namjoon that he likes him.

He just couldn't find the perfect time. He told Taehyung about it and he was rooting for him.

"It's been almost two months. I have to tell Namjoon" is what Jin thought.

But he was afraid that he would be rejected and he wouldn't even be friends with him anymore. But he wanted to be clear to his feelings.

He pulls himself together and goes to Namjoon.

He found out that he was all alone and built up his confidence.

"Come on Jin! You're world wide handsome!" and he walks to Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon"

"Hey Jin! What are you doin' here?"

"Oh I came to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Before I tell you that, will you promise me something?"

He nodded a 'yes' in response.