Chapter 5

"Oh, same here Junghyun! and you said you're brother likes me, what is that about?" Taehyung asked.

"I see... he hasn't told you yet" the boy said.

"Well... I'm gonna tell you somethin' but I don't want you freakin' out got that?" he asked.

"Okay...?" Taehyung said as he gulped.

"You know my bro is a cold blooded creature who doesn't give a fuck about anything, right?" he said and Taehyung quickly nodded a 'yes'.

"Well, it seems like he has someone he likes and that's you" the Junghyun said.

Taehyung was blushing so hard that even the tips of his ears were a bright shade of red.

"What are you saying? There's no way he likes me... If he did, he would have accepted my confession that day" Taehyung said as hung his head low in disappointment.

"So that's why bro was mad at himself that day..." Junghyun thought.

"My bro is just not good at expressing his feelings, but I think he truly cares for you Taehyung" Junghyun told him.

"Just call me Tae" he replied with a forced smile.

"Okay, you should get some rest. I'll get going then... goodnight Tae!" Junghyun said and left.

"He resembles Jungkook a lot" Taehyung thought and went to bed.

-----

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke and did my morning routine and got ready for school. I walked down for breakfast and saw Jungkook started eating already. I joined the family and started eating.

"Mornin' Tae! Did you a get good night's sleep?" Mrs.Jeon asked.

"Yes mom!" I replied.

"Remember to take him along with you kook" she told Jungkook

"Don't worry, I won't forget... he's just another backpack. Are you underestimating my memory power mom?" Jungkook said and smirked.

"BACKPACK?! HOW THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE A BACKPACK TO YOU?!" Taehyung was internally cursing Jungkook.

"Well, let's leave" he said to me.

"Tsk" I said and went along.

When we were on the road, he suddenly turned up to me and said...

"Don't tell anyone in school about us living together, and don't talk to me when we're at school got that?" he asked.

"I just shrugged it off with a 'whatever' and we reached the railway station.

It was so crowded that I could hardly breathe! I lost Jungkook in the crowd and saw the train I was told to get on, and I could see Jungkook already on the train standing near the door.

"Jungkook! hold the door!" I yelled as a ran to the train... but the door closed. I saw Jungkook smirk through the glass and train left.

"Ice... ICE FLOWS IN HIS VEINS!!! HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO COLD?!" I yelled and everyone gave a weird look. I didn't care, I to go to school. I wouldn't want my ears to be bleeding again.

I ran to school and it was already 9 am.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR LATE COMING TODAY HUH?!" The teacher yelled.

"Sorry sir" I mumbled and went to my table. He was surprised by my respectful words... I was surprised myself.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" Rose came and asked me after class was over. "This isn't the Kim Taehyung I know" Jin said. Well, I can't blame them for saying that.

"I'm just not in the mood today guys" I said.

"So where are you and your dad living now?" Jin asked.

"We're living at-" "Don't tell anyone in school about us living together, got that?" those words came through my mind.

"We're living at my dad's friend's place"

"Oh okay" replied Rose.

I sighed and we remembered something.

"Our midterms are coming up right?" I asked.

"Exams are such a pain in the ass!" Jin whined.

"Now the teachers will choke us with revision and homework!" Rose said.

Before we knew it, the day ended and I went back home.

-----

"Welcome back sweetie!" said Mrs.Jeon. She sounds like a mother to me... so I don't hesitate to call her mom.

"Hey mom!" our relationship was like the perfect son-mom relationship.

I went back to my room, took my required books, slammed it on the table, threw my bag on the bed and immediately sat down to study. The time was 5pm and was reading until 11pm... but nothing went into my brain. (I felt like I was describing myself )

"AAARRRGGGHHH" I screamed and pulled my hair in frustration and heard a quiet knock on the door... it was Mrs.Jeon.

"I got you a snack darling... you didn't even come for dinner! Studies are important but health is too" she said worriedly.

"I'm not hungry mom, I'm fine-" and before I could finish, we heard a large growl from my stomach. She chuckled and made me eat the snacks.

"Do you mind taking a little break? I have something to tell you."

"Okay" I replied.

She took a photo album and placed it on her lap as we sat on the bed and she showed me the photos. It was the album of a very cute little girl.

"She's cute" I said.

"It's Jungkook" she said giggling 

"He's really cu-  WAIT THAT'S JUNGKOOK?!"

"Yep. I've always wanted to have a daughter... so I bought all girls clothes before Jungkook was born. I used to dress him up like a girl even though I knew he hated it. Probably, that's where he got his cold personality from." she explained. 

"Can you give me one of these pics mom?" I asked and she nodded and let me take one.

"Oh, and if you want help with your studies, you can ask kook. And did you like the snack?" she asked.

"It was delicious" I replied.

"I'm glad you liked it. I've always wanted to do some for kook... but he never studies. He just plays, workout, and sleeps. Anyway you shouldn't stay up too late. Go to bed soon!" and she left.

"Did I hear her right?... THAT SHIT NEVER STUDIES?! ISN'T HE THE TOPPER OF OUR SCHOOL?! WHICH PLANET IS HE FROM?!!" I was internally screaming.

Then I looked at the picture and gave an evil smirk.

"I know exactly how I'm gonna study for this exam."

---------- 

Word count : 1050

I'm sorry this chapter was shit

I promise I'll try to write better.