Chapter 21

1k special double update! Requested by Kessho_Yuki

💜💜💜

-----

"I knew something like this would happen... so I recorded the entire thing"

"Why?"

"To show it to Taehyung. He was already mad at Jungkook and you made it worse."

"But that's what I do and I don't care. I want Jungkook to be mine"

"You know he won't"

"Are you saying that cause you're jealous?"

"No. I don't even like you anymore"

"What if I like you?"

"W-What? Stop messing with me"

"I like you Jennie"

"Then why would you want Jungkook?"

"For fun"

"That's why I don't like you anymore"

"Then I'll change for you"

"Whatever"

-----

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I couldn't see it. I was gonna break down right there so I ran away.

I heard Jungkook's footsteps as he was chasing me. Very soon, he caught my hand and made me look at him by force.

I couldn't keep my tears in. He gently wiped my tears...

"Tae, let me explain" he said and was about to kiss me... I tried to stop him... But I froze.

I realised that I loved him so much that even if my mind tells me to avoid him, my heart can't.

"I'll listen"

"Thanks Tae... for giving me a chance.
Whatever you heard when Lisa and I went to the movie were all lies. Lisa forced me to say them and even blackmailed me to go to the movie."

"She blackmailed you by saying what?"

"Remember the time we passed our audition and we kissed?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Lisa had taken a picture of that and threatened me that she would send it to our professors if I didn't go on a date with her. And also our university doesn't allow those stuff. They've even broke many couples with that reason."

I understood that he had to make a tough decision.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. So I-"

I had put him through so much suffering for something that wasn't his fault.

I couldn't bear it and I just pulled him into a hug. He instantly hugged me back tightly. I wanted to be mad at him. I wanted to hate him. I wanted us to be complete strangers...

...but I realised that's not what I want.

I didn't only hurt myself but Kookie too.

"I'm sorry Tae. I'll tell you next time if anything like this happens"

"No"

"What?"

"There won't be a next time. It's my own fault for not trusting you. I'm sorry Kookie"

"It's fine Tae... but..."

"But?"

"You still need to be punished"