Chapter 22

"That's what makes you cute Yoongi"

That was the first time everyone saw Yoongi so flustered.

"C-Cute? That's the first time anyone's called me that"

"Really?"

"Yeah. My mom tells me I look like a boiled dumpling."

Everyone burst out laughing.

"So were having my birthday party and a Christmas party on the same day, that is 30th at our place." Taehyung said.

"You sound like a newly wed when you say 'our place'" teased Jungkook.

Taehyung blushed at the statement.

-----

College was over and Taekook were walking home.

"Hey Kookie"

"Mm?"

"If you ever propose to me, I want a purple ring with twists and a clear diamond on top."

"Where is this coming from?"

Taehyung pouted at Jungkook cutely which almost took him off guard.

"I-I mean, we still have two years to graduate. We can get married after graduation" Jungkook said.

"Really? You'll marry me?!"

"Yeah. If not you who else would I marry?"

"I-I was j-just saying..." Taehyung was blushing madly.

"Where do you want it to happen?"

"Outdoors. Probably a beach side wedding"

"You're so cute Tae"

"You too bunny"

-----

*Time skip*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was a weekend. The next week was a holiday for Christmas and new year. Tae was going to an instrumental shop to get his monthly saxophone service done.

I was breaking my head to decide a gift for Tae.

I remembered what Tae told me about his ideal wedding. Thinking about that makes me wanna get married with him right now. But there's two... 

TWO FREAKING YEARS TO WAIT FOR!

A sudden idea popped into my uselessly brilliant head.

I opened my closet, dragged a random outfit, grabbed my wallet and hit the jewellery store.

I went to the store, and to the bracelets section. A was looking through the glass as I was walking...

"Hello Mr. Jeon. What can I do for you?"

"Huh? How do you know my name?"

That's when I looked around and realised that I've entered my own family store.

"Sir?"

"I'm looking for lovers bracelets"

"A promise bracelet?"

"Yeah"

They bought out all the models they had.

I noticed a really simple one caught my eyes. Tae wouldn't like it to be too fancy, so I decided to go for that one.

"I'll take that"