Chapter 27

"I admit she is pretty dad... but I didn't love Tae for his looks. Of course he is as handsome as a model... but I love him for what a good soul he is"

"Kook..."

"Besides, I can't get married, I've just started second year."

"I understand. But this is the only thing you can do to help the company. Please think about it"

Dad has never used the word 'please' in his entire life. Or at least until I've been with him.

"I'll see if there's any other way to solve this problem"

"Fine."

"Then... I'm leaving. Take care dad"

"Bye Kook"

I was on my way home...

"If you ever propose to me, I want a purple ring with twists and a clear diamond on top."

I recalled Tae's voice, his cute smile, I miss him so much. Now dad is telling me to marry this girl. I promised him that he'll be the only one I'd marry. But if I didn't, I can't go on without him.

I have to talk to him about this.

-----

I left early for college. I entered the gates and saw Tae waiting for me.

"Hey Kookie"

"Mornin' Tae"

We took the long way and walked through the garden path holding hands. There were no students and it was very quiet.

"Tae, I wanna tell you something"

"Yeah?"

"Actually, the company is in a critical stage. Our business partners aren't helping... except for one."

"Which one?"

"Kims. But something must be done for them to help us."

"Form an alliance?"

"Yeah, but... by a marriage"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When I heard that, my heart sank. I just stopped walking and so did he.

"Tae I-"

"I know Kookie. It's hard on you and your father. But..."

"But...?"

"I don't want that to happen, I don't want you to leave me. I felt so lifeless when Lisa broke us apart. Even if I try to forget you, I just can't-"

Kookie just hugged me tightly.

"I know Tae... I'll try to figure out something"

"I sound so selfish right now don't I?"

"You don't. I was so happy when you told me not to leave you"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Don't worry. I'll never leave you no matter what."

We started walking again and went to our classes.

-----

*Time skip*

AUTHOR'S POV

That evening they were on the train back home from college. Jungkook was thinking about how to solve their company issues the whole time. He gave his assignments to Taehyung asking him to finish it.

When he got back home, he called his father's secretary and got a review of all their company problems. Jungkook had studied business management from middle school so he has an idea of what to do.