Chapter 2

"WWHHHAAAATTT????!!!!" Jin and Rose screeched in my ears making it bleed for the second time.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! CAN YOU BOTH CALM YOUR SHIT DOWN!! I JUST GOT YELLED AT AND MY EARDRUMS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!" I yelled back at them.

"Sorry dude but it's just so unbelie-bubble!" Jin said

"Yeah! I mean you told us that you like him... but confessing is out of the question and you know why" Rose said.

"Why?" I asked her

"Bcoz Rose loves you dude" Jin said, " Shaddup fuckface" Rose snapped.

"Someone needs to get 'em a psychologist" I thought

"That's not it... Tae, you know how many people have confessed to him and how he's turned 'em down. Besides he's straight, though there are people who support LGBTQ, he doesn't, and since you like him... YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE BITCH!" Rose explained.

"I know Rose but I wanna give it a try" I said.

"Okay man, you we're here for you now go and get him, I'm sure he'll like you... after all you're WorldWide Handsome 2! just be confident!" Jin cheered me up.

"So who is WorldWide Handsome 1?" I asked.

"It's me of course!" Jin replied.

"Don't come crying to us if he rejects you!" Rose said

"I won't... wish me luck!" I said and ran to bathroom and checked myself and this is how I looked...

 wish me luck!" I said and ran to bathroom and checked myself and this is how I looked

(SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE PIC QUALITY)

"Now get him tiger!" I said and encouraged myself and went to his class.

-----

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung went to his crush's class but couldn't find him. He was roaming about when his eyes suddenly landed on someone... his crush.

(PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE PIC QUALITY

(PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE PIC QUALITY. IT'S THE NEAREST PIC I COULD FIND)

"Beautiful as always..." Taehyung thought to himself and went ahead.