Chapter 6

"I know exactly how I'm gonna study for this exam."

-----

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day, Taehyung woke up, did his morning routine and went for breakfast. Jungkook came before him again. They were both done and went to school. Luckily, Taehyung didn't miss the train. Half a day later when the lunch break bell rang someone called Taehyung.

"Taehyung get your lunch box and come outside!"

It was Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I opened my box and it had strawberries for snacks in it. It was Taehyung's box... mom probably got it swapped. I went to his class and called him out with his lunch box.

"What is it?" he asked annoyed.

"Our lunches are swapped" I said

"Ohh... I wondered why I had banana milk in mine." he said.

"Sheesh... livin' in the same house is gettin' our food swapped" I said

"Yeah. Careful, you might swap your clothes with your mom's" he said with an evil grin.

"What do you mean?" I asked annoyed.

"Hmmm... looks like our little Kookie loved wearing girls clothes when he was young!" he said and showed up a picture of me when I was young. I was shooked.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!" I growled.

"That doesn't matter. I'll give it back to you if you can agree to something." he said waving the pic to my face.

"THE FUCK YOU WANT?!" I was losing my patience.

"Help me get in the top 50 for our upcoming exam!" he said.

"Explain something to me Taehyung... ARE YOU DUMB?! NEVER IN HISTORY HAS A STUDENT OF CLASS C GOT INTO TOP 50... LET ALONE CLASS F!! DON'T YOU KNOW THE TOP 50 STUDENTS ARE OF CLASS A AND B ?!" I yelled at him.

"I know... but I'm not weak, I want to give a try-"

"Can't help ya"

"Oh well... Then I'll just send this pic in our school website... makes things much simpler-"

"DON'T YOU DARE-" 

"Then be my tutor"

"Fine... now give me that pic"

"You'll get it AFTER I get into top 50. Bye Kookie!" ... and he ran off.

"Kookie?... He's cute" I thought. I could feel my face heating up. 

It's a feeling I've never felt before... 

"I guess I really did fall for him. I thought I wasn't sure when he confessed to me... but now I am... You stole my heart... Kim Taehyung."

-----

I went back home after school ended. I went up to my room and saw Taehyung waiting for me on my reading table with his books open.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes, now let's start."

"First, I'll give you a few questions and let's see if you can get them right."