Chapter 35

Word count : 1147

"Yeah"

It was already late. Jungkook was really guilty for what he did the past month, even though it was not his fault. They told the family and everyone was glad for them. He kept apologising to Taehyung even though he forgave him.

They walked up to their room. They didn't sleep together in a long time. Taehyung wore Jungkook's hoodie and was waiting for him to come. Jungkook went for a quick shower. He came out of the bathroom half naked.

A towel on his glossy wet hair, Moonlight kissing his toned, well shaped abs, beautiful coffee brown eyes... was what Taehyung was drooling over.

Jungkook saw Taehyung and smirked.

"You missed me this past month didn't you baby?"

"Yeah"

"Then I'll make you feel me tonight~"

⚠ Smut; Read at your own risk ⚠

He crashed on the bed hovering over Taehyung. He took off his hoodie as Jungkook devoured the angel under him with his eyes. He was impatient and smashed his lips on the other's. Jungkook bit the other's bottom lip which gave access for Jungkook to explore Taehyung's mouth.

They were both getting hard. Taehyung wiggled around brushing Jungkook's hardened bulge. He moaned because of the friction.

He went to his jawline and neck leaving hickeys. He made them dark purple which screamed that Taehyung was taken. He sucked on his sweet spot.

"Ngh~ K-Kookie"

Jungkook pulled down Taehyung's pants along with his boxers. He played with other's nipples, sucking on it and left wet kisses on his tummy and his inner thigh. He reached his hand to Taehyung and he sucked on two fingers. Jungkook traced the other's rim which made him more needy.

He inserted two fingers at the same time not giving time for Taehyung to adjust.

"Ahh... ngh ~"

Taehyung's moans turned on Jungkook. He pulled them out as pulled down his own pants and boxers. He placed himself at Taehyung's entrance tracing it, and teasing him as he looked at Taehyung's thirsty face. His length was way bigger than his two fingers so Taehyung wasn't completely prepared.

"K-Kookie what are y-you waiting f-for?"

Jungkook smirked and went into Taehyung roughly.

"AHH! JUNGKOOK YOU DIDN'T PREPARE ME!"

Taehyung couldn't adjust to Jungkook's enormous size. It was so painful but later it turned into pleasure. He threw his head back in the pleasure as Jungkook kept thrusting into him. He went harder and more deeper finding his sweet spot. When he hit it, Taehyung moaned more loudly.

"Ahh~ right there K-Kookie"

Taehyung's moans were like music to Jungkook's ears. He was close to cumming and Jungkook stoped him from by palming his member. He bent forward to suck on Taehyung's neck leaving new hickeys on top of the ones that were made earlier.

"K-Kookie I wanna c-cum..."

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung as he came but Jungkook still had to chase his orgasm. Taehyung was already tired while Jungkook wasn't done yet.

"We're not done yet baby..."

"W-What?" Taehyung was panting heavily.

Jungkook roughly rammed into Taehyung once more. This time, Taehyung let out a high pitched moan. Jungkook found Taehyung's prostate and continued to abuse it. Taehyung had had more than enough for one night. He started crying as it was too much.