Chapter 2

OMYGOD NO!

I am still here, standing still like I'm waiting for some miracle to make me move. I can't believe what just happened, he stole my first kiss.

I was told that whoever is your first kiss, he'll stay by your side as long as you two shall live. Umiiling ako sa naiisip ko. Pero paano pag ninakaw niya, hindi ko naman binigay ah. Okay lang naman 'yon diba? Right?

Tangina naman kasi ng lalaking 'yon. Ano kaya ang pumasok sa utak non at hi-hi-hina-- basta ginawa niya 'yon.

I was too pre occupied to notice that I'm still standing here. I just realized that when the bell rang. Shit! My first subject is done and I still don't know where's my room.

I panicked because I still can't see anyone.

I felt relieved when I saw someone, whom I think is a teacher. I approached him and said "Sir, good morning, do you happen to know where K.11-2, sir?" I felt nervous because of the way he's looking at me. He looks so serious and strict.

"And why aren't you in that classroom, Ms..?" and he looked at my name plate "Baceña" he completed.

"Sir, I wasn't able to attend my first subject because I got lost and I can't find my room." I explained hoping he'll bite it and he did. There's no way I'll tell anyone about what happened under that tree. No! Forget it! You'll probably never see him anyways. This school is too big for you to see each other everyday. Right?

"Miss Baceña"

"Miss Baceña" I'm spacing out.  "Yes, sir?" I answered him. "That is also my next class, follow me."

Like he said, I followed him. Memorizing the path that we're taking so tomorrow I won't get lost anymore.

When I was memorizing the way, there's one thing in common, there are trees. I am not complaining but maybe trees will be a big factor of I'll get lost because I think they all look the same.

At last, Sir finally entered a room. It was silent as if someone was watching them. I didn't enter yet.

"So class, you have a new classmate and she wasn't able to attend the first subject." he said straightly. He looked at me and he's telling me to go inside.

I went inside and looked around. I can't see him and that's a big relief. When I turn around to look at sir, he's just looking at me. I don't know what to do. "Should I tell you to introduce yourself?" he said sarcastically.

I felt embarrassed when I heard my classmates chuckled. Of course I should introduce myself.

"M-my name is Zieda Elaise Baceña," I don't know what to say next. I even stuttered. "Take your seat next to Ms. Alana," he pointed the girl in the back. I can see that the girl doesn't like me by the way she looked at me up and down.

I just sat down next to her seat. I am at the back near the window but not beside the window because there is still an empty chair there. I want to ask the teacher if I can sit there but it looks like someone already owned this chair.

The way the girls are looking at me like they want to hurt me. I just shrugged it off because he is already talking. "I am Mr. Allan Montañez and I'll be your Math teacher this whole school year." we greeted him and he made us sat down.

He is already discussing the topics that he will teach us this school year when someone just barged in.

All of us looked at the one who just entered. No. No.. this can't be happening.

Some girls were asking their seatmates if their faces were okay, the guys looked at him and Mr. Montañez looked like a lost puppy.

Anong ginagawa niya dito?

He looked around when our eyes met. He smirked and went my way. What the hell is he doing? Is he going to kiss me again? No.

Before he can come to me, I stand up. He just continue on walking to me. My legs became weak as he comes nearer and nearer. I was ready to shout when he passed by me. What.?

He comfortably sat on the empty chair that I was talking about a while ago. It's his chair? Mr. Montañez looked tensed like he's being evaluated. But he just shrugged that off and continued talking.

Damn he'll be my classmate for the whole year. I don't think I can handle that. I can't understand what Mr. Montañez is talking about because of the guy that is beside me.

I can feel him staring at me the whole time. Our eyes meet and I was the one who looked away first. I can feel him shaking his head and chuckling so he's enjoying this.

That was the longest one hour of my life. I feel like it was forever because of the guy that is staring at me. Mr. Montañez bid his goodbye, sweating. I don't know what's with him.

But as soon as his class is finished, I hurriedly pack my bag and went out for recess. I feel like my whole face is red the whole Math class.

Now it's the recess and I'll make sure I will not see him.

*************
Vote. Comment

_inuhzzz