Chapter 8

I woke up holding my cellphone. I can't get that question out of my mind. "Ano nga ba talaga kami ni Javier?" Maybe I'm his past time girl. Or maybe his toy. I don't know anymore.

Hindi ko mapagkakaila na gusto ko na rin siya. Pero Hindi ako sigurado kung gusto niya rin ako. Natatakot ako na baka nag-aasume lang talaga ako sa wala.

I just prepared to go to school. I took a bath and wore my uniform.

*beep
Jav: I'm already outside.

----I'm coming.

I hurriedly kiss my mom in her cheeks and wore my shoes. I didn't even get a chance to get some sandwiches. I know that Javier has a temper.

I saw his car in front of our gate. I entered his car and he started the engine.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" he asked. "Yes" I answered back but it seems like my stomach doesn't agree with me. It grumbled. I looked at him and see him smiling. Gosh! I am so embarrassed.

"Where do you wanna eat?" he asked me changing the direction to our school. "Pero baka ma late tayo" I am so worried because the guards may not let us in.

"I said, where do you wanna eat?" he repeated his question.

"Anywhere." I am still worried but I realized that we don't have a class because it's our Intramurals.

We stopped at a breakfast restaurant and a receptionist greeted us. I saw Jav nod at him. Hmm..he's learning. That made me smile. At least he remembered what I told him last night.

The receptionist lead us to a two diner table and gave us the menu. "I want this breakfast meal and orange juice please" I ordered.

"Make that two with coffee" he said and then closed the menu and gave it to the server.

"You didn't reply last night" oh..that.

"I slept early, sorry." I reasoned out. I don't want to tell him that I'm confused.

"Next time you tell me what you're doing," it sounded like an order more than a request. He's always like that he likes to order around but doesn't take order.

"Okay" I answered him and orders arrived. We started to eat and no one broke the awkward silence.

We finished our meal and went to the counter to pay.

We arrived at the school before I get off.

"Watch my game later, huh" he reminded me.

"Oh..yes I'll come." I assured him.

"Make sure you do" before he kissed me deep. And we let go  when we run out of breath.  "I'll wait for you." I got off his car not minding the stares that I am getting.

I look for our adviser to check my attendance and I'm planning to go to the student council room to meet Jaze.

I am done checking my attendance and I'm on my way to the student council room when I met Kyle.

"Oh, Kyle" I waved at him and he nodded at me. Tipid talaga siyang magsalita. "May sinalihan ka bang sports?" nag open ako ng topic dahil baka um-awkward.

"Yeah" pareho naman pala ang daan namin. Hindi ko lang alam kung saan siya pupunta.

"Really, ano?" curious kong tanong. Well he has a great built. I am at the door of the student council already.

"Basket and we have a game later." baka sila ang kalaban nila Javier later.

"Talaga. Dito na ako eh. Pero manonood ako mamaya. Promise."  naka ngiti kong usal sa kanya.

"Bye." nag wave ako sa kaniya at tumango siya. Bubuksan ko na sana ang pinto ng biglang bumukas ito.

Bigla akong hinila ni Javier papunta sa parking lot. Kung hindi ko pa nasasabi sa inyo. Isa si Javier sa student bodies.

"J-javier ano ba!" pilit kong tinatanggal ang hawak niya sa wrist ko. Sobrang higpit at sa tingin ko mag-iiwan iyon Ng marka.

"C-can you let go of me" at sa sinabi kong 'yon, tumingin siya sakin. Ang nakakamatay na tingin.

"Never. I'll never let go of you." matigas at may diin niyang sabi. Bakit ba siya nagiging ganito? Wala naman akong ginawa.

"What did you do?" he asked firmly still not letting go of my hand. I don't understand him.

"Ano? Wala akong ginawa." buti hindi ako nag stutter. I am so nervous right now. The way his staring at me. The way his chest heaved up and down. Parang may pinipigilan siya.

"Ano bang problema mo, Kaden?" I called him his first name because I'm so pissed right now. Bigla niya nalang akong hinatak. Wala siyang pakialam na pinagtitinginan kami ng iba.

"That boy. Who came with you. Who's he? Is he courting you?" he accused me. Damn this man!

"Classmate ko siya, Kaden. And no he's not courting me. At kung ligawan niya ako ano naman 'yon sa'yo. Wala namang tayo. " there I said it. Mas lalong nandilim ang tingin niya.

"What is it to me, you asked? The day you disturbed my sleep under that tree and kissed your lips, that's the day I marked you mine." he stepped closer to me. I can smell him.

"Sorry ha. Hindi ako kasi na inform na may namamay-ari na pala sakin. Pagmamay-ari mo ako, pero ako? Paano ako? Are you mine, Kaden?" his eyes became soft. The tears from my eyes can't stop flowing. I said the words that I saved up for weeks now. Yung mga salitang hindi ako pinatulog ng ilang gabi.

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, Zei. I'm yours." those words made my tears flow even more.

"So stop crying already because I hate your tears." he wiped my tears and hugged me even more.

I calmed myself still shocked from what I heard. We are here in his car. My tears stopped from flowing.

"I can call you Kaden, r-right?"

"You can't." I was disappointed by his answer. "You can only call me yours." I blushed with what he said.

"You have a game later. Let's go back. Maybe they're looking for you." I tried to change the subject.

"Stay away from him, alright?"

"O-okay" I hesitated to answer. Well I just knew Kyle maybe he won't noticed that I'm staying away from him.

"Let's go." he got off his car.

I can now finally say that Kaden Javier Azuncion is mine.

I smiled at the thought.

He already opened the passenger seat and waiting for me.

"I gotta go, baby. Watch me later, okay?" I nodded. He kissed me before he went to the gym.

I can now finally say that Kaden Javier Azuncion is mine.

I smiled at the thought.