Chapter 5

I was trying to walk straightly to the garden but I can still feel the stickiness down there. I feel uncomfortable while trying to drag myself to seat. It is already recess and I didn't see Javier after what happened.

I just took out my sandwich because I feel the hungriness right now.  I was enjoying my sandwich when someone sat next to me. I was expecting it was either Jaze or Javier. I turned around to see who it was but to my surprise I saw an unfamiliar face.

"Umm..Hello?.." I said unsure. I lift my hands to gesture a hi. It was awkward because he was just looking at me. Now that I can see his full face. He has a chinky eye. Which made me think that he's Chinese. He has a full lips and long lashes. He had his hair combed backward.

I can say that he's handsome. Maybe I stared at his face too much. He just chuckled and I can see that his eyes almost disappeared. "I'm Aron" he offered his hands and I was too quick to accept it. His hands are soft. "Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"No! No.. okay lang..ako" I said with waving my hand in front to tell him that I'm fine. He chuckled. It was deep. I think I have a crush on him. The hell, Zei! Bago mo pa lang siya nakita crush na agad.

I mentally slapped my forehead. "Grade and section?" he asked. "Ako?" pointing at myself. "No. The one beside you." I quickly turned around to see no one. When I looked at him I can see that he's enjoying this. "Of course you, silly."

"Umm.. 11-2" he nodded. "Ikaw?" I asked back. "Ikaw anong grade and section mo?" I'm curious.

"12-1" Wow. He must be smart. Maybe he's the same age as me. We heard the bell and I am ready to go when he asked "You. What's your name? I don't have your name but you have mine." right I haven't told him my name yet.

"I'm Zeida. Just Zei." he nodded and said "Bye, Z." and he walked away.

I also went back my class. I didn't see Javier maybe he will enter the class late like he always do. But the class just ended and I didn't see Javier.

It is almost dismissal and I didn't see Javi. Maybe he attended some important matters.

I was ready to go out of class when I saw Jaze coming to me. "Girl, let's go to the mall." she said. I don't have any extra cash with me right now. With the problems in the company, I can't bear to ask my parents for more. " Maybe next time, Jaze."

"My treat, Zei. Pretty please." she said while pouting her lips and I can't resist her. Bukod na siya ang nag-iisang kaibigan ko dito, she's also kind to me. "Okay fine. Pero 'wag tayong magpagabi ha." sabi ko sa kaniya and she just nodded excitedly. She's leaping and clapping her hands while clasping her other hands in mine.

Gosh! This girl is so hyper. I can't help but smile to see that she's so happy and I'm also happy. We went to the parking lot and her driver was waiting for her. "Kuya Yo, punta muna tayong mall." and her driver just nodded.

"You know what hindi na ako masyadong nakakapagmall ngayon dahil wala akong kasama,"

"I'm happy that you came with me" I smiled with what she said.

We arrived at the mall and the security guards checked our bags.

After the guards checked our bags,
she hurriedly went in to one clothing store. She picked whatever caught her eyes. I just followed her and looked at the dresses that were hanging.

"Halika," she gestured her hand to make me come to her. "Try these on," she gave me the dresses that she picked a while ago. "Bakit?"

She pushed me in the fitting room and I can't do anything about it. "Basta. Just try them on."

I tried the dresses that she gave me and all of them fit me. After that we went to the counter, and she paid with her credit card.

She went to different stores and boutique, she made me try all the dresses that she can get. Well we have the same size.

Lastly, we went to the food court to eat. I was so hungry the my stomach grumbled with the thought of food. She ordered our food. I ate like there's no tomorrow. "Hey slow down. Marami pa yan girl" she said chuckling.

I was so full when we went back to the parking lot where Kuya To was waiting for us. She gave the food that she bought a while ago. I thought it was hers but she gave it to Kuya Yo. "Thank you po mam" nakangiting sabi naman ni Kuya Yo. "Sorry po natagalan kami" pagpaumanhin niya. "Okay lang mam"

Pumasok na kami sa loob ng sasakyan. "We're gonna drop you home ha."

"Hindi na ibaba nyo nalang ako sa school."

"No I insist. I'm just thankful na sinamahan mo ako." wala run akong nagawa at sinabi nalang kay Kuya kung saan ako nakatira.

Nandito na pala at mag gagabi narin. "Thank you ulit Jaze ha"

"No problem and oh" inabot niya sakin ang limang paper bag. "Oh this is for you"

"'Wag na, it's yours." pilit kong binalik sa kaniya.

"No. I really bought that for you."

"O siya aalis na kami. Ba-bye girl" she waved her hand and closed her door.

I didn't enter our house until I can't see their car anymore. I looked down at what she gave me. I just smiled. I entered our house and I went up my room.

I just put what Jaze has given me inside my cabinet because I'm too tired to open it.

Another tiring day! And I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

**************
Vote and leave a comment for the next update's dedication.