Chapter 8: A movie

"Did you like the movie?" Anna said once they were done. Bringing her bowl to his small kitchen.

"Yeah," Bucky said still sitting motionless on the couch, "It's weird how they make movies now though. I'm not sure I like it."

"That's understandable. It's something to get used to." She said now walking back over to the couch. 

"I should be going James but I'm glad we did this." She said realizing how late it was.

"Oh." He replied now looking at her, "Promise you'll come back tomorrow?" 

"Promise." She said smiling at him.

She was about to walk out the door when she saw out of the corner of her eye him trying to push his hair over his face.

"Hey James," She started. He looked up at her again, "I think it's time you get a haircut." And she left walking towards the elevator and pushing the button to her floor.

-----

He knew her. The memories came back not clearly but she was there. She was there fixing his arm. She was there cleaning his cuts after a mission. She was there wiping him and then walking away leaving him. She was one of them. She was Hydra. 

He was going to kill her.

-------------

Sorry, that was such a short chapter but I thought I needed to end it there!

Things are getting intense! What do you think will happen next?

Leave me a comment I love to hear what you think!

I'm posting another chapter today so get ready!

XXXX