Chapter 3: The Briefing

2 years later

After Civil War:

"You are making such good progress Tony."

It had been two years since her mission at Hydra and almost 3 weeks since the accords had been adjusted and The Winter Soldier had been found and put into government possession. Steve and Tony are now on speaking terms at least and Anna has helped them both with dealing with it.

"The panic attacks haven't stopped." He said running his hand through his hair.

"After what you've been through I don't think they will but as long as we can learn to control them it will get better. I'm always around and Pepper knows the techniques we've been using so she can help you too."

"Thanks Anna, you've really done a lot to help in the past couple of weeks."

"Your welcome Tony. I'll see you later for the meeting."

"You got it doc." He left the room giving her a thumbs up.

Anna opened her laptop to record what she and Tony had talked about and his progress. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Anna" beside the door stood the one and only redheaded assassin.

"Hey, Nat what's up?"

"Have you heard what the meetings about yet?" She asked coming to sit on the couch beside the desk.

"No idea you?"

"Steve told me this morning. It's Bucky he's coming here."

Anna stopped typing. And tried to slow her breathing as it kept getting faster.

"He's coming... Here?"

"Yeah, and he put up a big fight too. Steve had to go to the WSC headquarters just so he would put on the handcuffs."

"Oh my god. Does everyone know?"

"No, Furys going to break the news during the meeting. I thought I should tell you in case anything happened."

"Where are they putting him? Are they putting him in the ward? "

The ward was where S.H.I.E.L.D put highly dangerous and mentally ill criminals that had to stay on Headquarters it was attached to the main building but had its own entrance and walkways. Each cell was surrounded in a glass with a layer of guards on the outside of each one. The only way to open the cell was by handprint. There were tons of cameras pointed in every direction of the cell in the back there was a tiny room that had a toilet and small sink. Each "patient" had a bed, nightstand, table and a couch. Anna hated people being put in there being watched 24 hours a day with no privacy was no way too live.

"No," Natasha continued, "Steve convinced them to let him stay in a room that can be locked from the outside. But if anything happened they would move him to the ward."

Anna breathed out a sigh. Knowing Bucky it would not have helped him at all to be in a fish tank like he would have been in the ward.

"ALL AGENTS REPORT TO THE BRIEFING ROOM IMIDIETLY. ALL AGENTS TO THE BRIEFING ROOM."

"Guess that's our cue," Natasha said getting up and walking out the door with you.

--------------------

He was strapped to a bed unable to move. Another drug coursing through his blood causing everything to be slow and nauseating. He hated feeling out of control.

"Oh look he's awake finally."

Bucky opened his eyes to see a man peering over him.

"Shall we get the transport, sir?"