Chapter 9: Them

"Be careful He's been pounding the door all night telling us to let him out." The guard warned.

"I will, I'll call if I need help." She said smiling at him as she scanned her hand on the door. 

The moment she walked in something seemed off. Bucky sat on the couch the television turned off staring at nothing. His breathing hard his chest pumping.

"James whats going on?" She asked concerned his eyes were dark and almost lifeless.

"You" He breathed.

"Me?" she asked making her way over to him.

"You worked with them" He growled suddenly standing up and making his way towards her.

"James please think about what you're doing." She pleaded. He grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!" He yelled tears starting to stream from his eyes.

"Please...." She gasped reaching for air, "Let me.... explain" 

"You don't deserve it." He cried and started to tighten his grip on her neck.

She could feel the life draining from her face as the door bust open, 

"Buck let her go" Steve stood in the doorway his eyes blazing.

"She's part of them, Steve, she came back to hurt me," Bucky said through exasperated breaths.

"Buck that's not true she was working with us. She wanted to save you." Bucky let her go. She fell to the floor unconscious. Everything went black.

------

Soon a bustle of guards and paramedics came in and carried her out. Her lifeless body littered with bruises. 

"Don't touch me!" He yelled at them tears still streaming as he flung one of the guards across the room. 

"We will have to stabilize him," One of them said into a walkie talkie. He continued to throw them as they came for him.

"Buck please trust them they're only trying to help." Steve pleaded.

"I thought I could trust her too!" Bucky said as another guard came at him stabbing a needle into his shoulder causing him to feel a rush of drowsiness falling to the floor struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Bucky please you have to remember," Steve said before. Bucky closed his eyes and the drugs took over.

"Take him to the ward" 

-------

That's another chapter things are getting spicy! Bucky's being transferd to the ward.

What do you think going to happen?

Love you all

72 reads!!

XXXX