Chapter 9: Dark

Nexus was attending a Acceleration class when a student ran in.

???: Nexus! Nexus!

Nexus: I'm here. What's wrong?

???: It's Miyabi! she's beating another student! They're on the roof of Ms. Yumi's building.

Nexus ran to the roof and saw Satellizer beaten up by the girl from yesterday. Three boys, possibly her Limiters, lifting her dress and pulling down her panties.

 Three boys, possibly her Limiters, lifting her dress and pulling down her panties

Miyabi: Hahahaha!! Look at this girls! The Untouchable Queen beaten to a pulp. Now take as many pictures as you want. This is going to destroy her!

Nexus: Satellizer!!

He ran over to her and looked at her. She was crying and it caused something to snap.

Nexus: W-What did you do...

Miyabi: What she deserves. Should've joined me when you had the chance.

Nexus: Hehe... HeheHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

His laugh caused everyone to freeze. They shook in terror as his skin turned to black and a dark aura surrounding him. He turns his face and smiles maniacally.

 He turns his face and smiles maniacally

Dark Nexus: Alright... Show me what you got!

He disappears, beating up one of girls, who was holding her phone up. He did the same to the girl next to her. He felt a zap, turning to see Miyabi.

Miyabi: Freeze him!

Her Limiters froze him, but he just moved out of the way.

Miyabi: What is this kid?!

Dark Nexus beat her Limiters to a pulp, blood all over the floor. He made his way to Miyabi, who was beyond terrified.

Miyabi: L-Look. I'm sorry. I'll- GHUA!!

He punched her right in the face and kicks her across the roof. He was coming at her again. This time looking like he was going to kill her.

Chiffon: Stop this at once!