Chapter 14: Dance

Normal: Satellizer

Tilted: Nexus

Bold: Duet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prom started as every student entered the auditorium. 

Announcer: It's been a year already, huh... And it's that time of the year once more. The moment you all been waiting for... The West Genetics' Promenade! Now, let's get this show on the road!

The students cheered and enjoyed their night.

While that was happening, Satellizer and Nexus were chatting with Attia.

Attia: It's been decided that the third-years' punishment of Satellizer el Bridget will be suspension.

Nexus: Suspension?

Attia: Therefore, this is not as an upperclassman, but as Attia Simmons, an individual: I propose a duel with you!

Satellizer and Nexus got on their guard. Just then Kazuya runs in between them with his arms out.

Kazuya: A duel?! P-Please stop this!

Nexus: 'How did he hear all that?'

Satellizer: Kazuya!

Kazuya: I'm sorry. Even if you tell me not to interfere, or yell at me... I can't just stand by when the two of you are faced with danger. If I didn't feel that way, I would be a failure as a person. That's what I think.

Attia: *sighs softly* It looks like you three have the wrong idea. I wish not to spill blood on prom night... even when this is Nexus's first time at a dance...

Satellizer: What did you mean by 'duel' then?

Attia: The crown of Pandora Queen! Enter the Pandora Queen contest and battle for the number of votes received!

She rips off her uniform, revealing a sexy/naughty maid uniform.

Attia: What shall you do? If you object, you can always refrain, but that will mean your defeat in this duel

Kazuya: That's just ridiculous!

Satellizer: Very well. I accept your duel!

Kazuya: Satellizer-san?

Satellizer: No matter the form of duel... I will not lose!

Attia: I look forward to it!

Begins to walk away only to turn back around, pointing at her.

Attia: And by the way, you can't win on chest alone!

Satellizer: Chest?

~Contest Begins~

Announcer: Next up, Entry no. 7, the Angel of Binding, second-year Ganessa Roland!