Chapter 21: Recover

The roofless van arrives at a hotel. Once inside they were met by a woman with very big dazzling eyes and was very similar to Satellizer.

 Once inside they were met by a woman with very big dazzling eyes and was very similar to Satellizer

Scout: Hiya Vi-

She punches him in the face. Everyone else just took a step back.

Lilian: Wow, you were right. *gives 5 bucks*

Cammy: *takes money*

Satellizer: Wait? Sis?!

Violet: Satellizer, is that you?

The two sisters hugged each other, yet still Violet was angry.

Violet: What are you five doing here?! You're all over the news!

Scout: I know, babe.

Satellizer: *surprised* Babe?!

Scout: But we need help. 

Violet: With what?

Heavy comes up with the unconscious Nexus in his arms. 

~Meanwhile~

Scientists were studying the hair sample with lots of progress coming out of it.

Scientist: Sir, it's ready. And I must say the energy coming out of it is limitless. It's amazing.

Marks Spencer: Ready the prototype. 

Scientist did as told and readies a hovercraft in a hanger. 

Marks Spencer: Want something done right. You do it yourself.

~Hotel, Bali~

Nexus was in bed as doctors were doing check ups on him. Scout explained to Satellizer how he met Violet and got married.

But what concerned her now was her friend.

Violet: How is he?

Doctor: He's alive, but his pulse... it's so fast. And this armor, it's unlike anything I've ever seen.

Satellizer: It's actually normal for him. He was... born with it.

Violet noticed his foot and gasped after seeing how bad they were.

Violet: *looks at his feet* The poor thing. 

Doctor: Must be from his shoes. They're completely worn out.

Violet looked at Nexus's shoes then left the room. 

Satellizer: *worried* He'll be okay, right? 

Doctor: Can't really say, Ms.

Satellizer: Wait, what about smelling salt?

Doctor: That could work. 

The doctor took a packet of smelling salt from her bag and cracks it open. Nexus wakes up and accidentally punches the doctor.

Nexus: *panicked* Where am I?! What's going on?! Are they making a new Love Live series?!

Satellizer: Whoa, whoa, it's okay. Calm down.

Nexus: *sees the doctor* Sorry about that.

Doctor: *holding her nose* It's fine. Wasn't the first time a patient punched me.

~Manager's Office~

Violet was looking for something while talking to Scout about what was going on.

Violet: So mind telling me what's going on?

Scout: Okay... This mind sound crazy, but you know that crazy guy on the internet? The one always going on about-

Violet: The Blue Yokai. *realizes* You mean that-

Scout: Yes. That's him.

Violet: So why are you here?

Scout: Um... So the undersecretary of Chevalier is after him. Ended up in West Genetics where someone gave him amnesia after punching him.

Chiffon: *distance* I said I was sorry!!!

Scout: Yeah... Anyhow we have to get to the Menara Taspen building in order to get his rings and escape.

Violet: *sighs* Alright. 

~Hotel Room~

Everyone was relaxing as Nexus was recovering. Violet walked in with a box.

Violet: Here.

She gives him the box. He opens it and finds a pair of red shoes inside.

Violet: So your feet won't hurt anymore.

Nexus: *confused* Really?

Violet: *nods*

Nexus: No one has ever given me a gift before. Scratch that off the list.

He puts them on and was excited for his new wear. Satellizer walks in to check up on him.

Satellizer: Could we be alone for minute?

Violet: Sure. I'll be in the lobby if you need anything. *leaves*

The two sat down on the bed. It was a bit difficult to start a conversation after their argument. 

Satellizer: I just want to apologize for what I said back in the van.

Nexus: It's fine. We... just have a hard time accepting the truth.

Satellizer: Yeah... um... Back then what was all that? During your fight with Ganessa and all, you just do that crazy lightning stuff.

Nexus: I don't know. But it happens whenever I get emotional. The baseball field was a good example of that.

Satellizer: Emotions are powerful. We struggle with it all the time. 

Nexus: Never saw them shoot lightning.

Satellizer: Maybe that's what makes you special. A little time and practice who know what you could do. 

The two went down to the lobby where the others were.

Nexus: You guys are leaving?

Chiffon: I have to. The headmistress is wondering what's going on. We also got word of bodies being found at multiple places.

Satellizer: Bodies?

Lilian: Evidence all point to our chaser. Sorry, bud, but you have to go on alone.

Cammy: Scout, you and Ms. Bridget continue your way to the tower. Get his rings and meet us back at the school.

Scout: You got it.

Cammy, Lilian, Heavy, and Chiffon left for the airport. Meanwhile the rest got into a car and drive off to Jakarta.