Chapter 23: Around The World

~Jakarta~

Nexus gets up with some bruises from the fall as Spencer flies down to his level.

Marks Spencer: Let me give you one piece of advice. Don't run because it'll only hurt more if you do. Your legs proved it with every step you take.

(0:12-1:16)

Nexus: *activates armor* Alright, Madman. You want to get fast? Then let's get fast!

He quickly collects his rings and runs off. 

Marks Spencer: *puts on helmet* The hard way it is then.

He closes the cockpit and flies after him. Catching up thanks to the strand of Nexus's hair. The blue hero runs through the crowded streets as lasers were being fired from behind, destroying everything in its path.

Running it back again,

well what'd you expect?

Comin' at ya with ten out of ten,

got a real rough neck

Marks Spencer: RUGH! That was a illegal left turn.

Spencer continues to fire, ignoring the damage being created.

'So here we are again. A lot has happened, but now you understand why there's a psychopath chasing after a super sonic blue meta human. What to know how it all ends? Yeah, me too.'

In this world

(gotta make your own way)

Where one is all

In this world

(life is just a game you play)

never fear the fall

When you leap without a net you'll find it won't be there all the time

So watch your step, 

now watch your step 

Don't fall!

Nexus tries everything, but nothing worked. He can't out run him and his weapons did little damage to his ship.

Nexus: How is this possible?! No one has ever caught up to me before!

~Paris, France~

A ring opens in front of the Eiffel Tower as Nexus runs through with Spencer behind him.

~Great Wall, China~

Nexus runs across the Great Wall of China, but was still being chased. 

Nexus: *throws ring* I can't lose him!

~Egypt~

He runs across the sands of Egypt with laser firing at him. One hitting the Sphinx. Nexus stops and noticed the sand underneath him.

Nexus: Can't beat him, blind him.

He runs in a circle, trapping the ship inside a cyclone of sand. This gave him enough time to run to the top of the pyramid and escape.

Marks Spencer: *sees the blur streaks* You're not allowed up there! It's one of the seven wonders!

The ship flies out of the sand and charges up its gun. Nexus throws another ring, but was shot.