Chapter 17: Fun

The RV stops at a store with everyone getting out for a stretch break. While doing that, Nexus spotted a bar nearby with bikers having the time of their life. 

Nexus: *gasps* Okay, okay, that's the coolest place on Earth, but you have to stay hidden.

Nexus tries to calm himself and not think about the bar. The others were done with their break and were about to enter the RV. 

Cammy: Alright, let's get go- Where's Nexus?

Everyone saw that he was nowhere to be seen then turned their attention to the bar nearby. Put two and two together.

Satellizer: Oh no.

Satellizer, Cammy, Heavy, and Scout went to the bar to find him, soon finding him with a cowboy hat and sunglasses. 

Nexus (disguise): Howdy, partners!

Cammy: We're not partners. Come on we're leaving.

Nexus (disguise): But there's a ZZ Top cover band. You got to see their beards. 

Cammy: You have to catch them some other time because right now, we're being hunted. 

Scout: Might as well let him. This is his last night.

Cammy sighs and took a seat alongside Satellizer, Scout, and Heavy.

Waitress: Welcome to the Western Pit. What can I get you, folks?

Scout: Three beers and do you have anything none-alcoholic for those two *points at Satellizer and Nexus*?

Waitress: We have the Cardinal Punch Mocktail. 

Scout: That'll do. And we'll have some nachos and buffalo wings to go with that.

Waitress: Okay. *leaves*

Nexus (disguise): Man these chairs are actually really squishy. First time siting in one.

Cammy: Having fun? Check that off the old bucket list.

Nexus (disguise): What's a bucket list?

Heavy: It's a list you wish to do in life before kicking the bucket.

Nexus (disguise): I never kicked a bucket either. I gotta make my list.

He runs back with paper and a pen, writing down all the things he wanted to do. But then his expression turned to sadness shortly after.

Satellizer: What's wrong?

Nexus (disguise): There's still so many things I've never done before. Now that I'm leaving forever... I guess I missed my chance. 

Looking around the bar, an idea come in mind.

Cammy: There's a lot of things to do here. Suppose we could spare an hour.

Nexus (disguise): What? You guys want to bucket list with me?

Scout: Why not. Besides could show you the old bull ride trick.

Nexus (disguise): You guys won't regret this.

Cammy: 'Pretty sure I will.'

During those hours, the five of them did square dancing, dart throws, basketball, bull riding, and karaoke.