Chapter 16: Road Trip

The seven were back on the road. Everyone was relaxing while discussing what to do.

Scout: Still can't believe that you're the 'Blue Yokai'.

Satellizer: You mean the one that the crazy guy was going on about?

Scout: Yeah that one. Crazy Ki.

Nexus: You should've call him 'Super Observant Ki' instead cuz he was the only one to figure out that I existed.

Heavy: Is that so, comrade.

Cammy: *gets up from driver's seat* Alright, Lilian take over.

Lillian: Gotcha. *takes over*

Cammy: Alright, there's gonna be some rules from here on out. Usual there not necessary, but right now they are. Rule 1: Do exactly as I tell you all the time. Got it?

Nexus/Satellizer/Chiffon: Got it.

Nexus: *gasps* OH MY GOD! Stop the car right now!

Lilian: What?! Why?!

Nexus: *excitedly* Cherry Blossom Festival?! We gotta see it!

Cammy: No. No. This is not some fun family road trip, okay? The government wants to experiment on you! And arrest us! This is serious.

Nexus was already gone by the time she finished lecturing him. He came back a second later in a kimono, carrying souvenirs from the festival.

Nexus: You guys just missed it. They were playing Senbonzakura and had so much Sakura decorations. Got you all some Sakura Mochi.

 Got you all some Sakura Mochi

So when are we getting there?

Cammy: *sternly*  We'll get there when we get there. 

One thing for certain. This is going to be one long road trip to Jakarta.