Chapter 19: Relax

The gang stops at a bath house to relax and clean up after what happened at the bar. The girls were on one side and the boys at the other. All were doing their own things after.

Nexus: The floors were sticky, the crowd were rough, and the odds were against us, but there was no stopping. Nothing stopping us. Scratching that off the list.

Heavy: At least you have fun.

Nexus: So what now?

Scout: Now we're just going to pass out. Watch some TV in the meantime. 

Nexus: But this is my last night. Let me soak up every last moment.

Scout: Fine, but there's nothing much to do.

Nexus did what he could before coming back. 

~Girl's Room~

Meanwhile the girls were having some girl talk in their room.

Cammy: So, what's your relationship with him?

Satellizer: He's my friend.

Lilian: Really because it sounds to me that he's more than that.

Satellizer: *blushes*

Lilian: Oh ho ho~ You have a crush on him!

Satellizer: *blushes more and panics* SHOOO!! Don't say it out loud! What if they could hear?!

Cammy: I doubt it. So are you going to confess to him?

Satellizer: Uh...

Just then they could hear something from the boy's room. And listened in.

~Boy's Room~

Scout: So what's this next planet of yours like?

Nexus: Not Earth, I give you that much. There's no people, no animals, nothing. Just breathable air and giant mushrooms.

Scout: At least you won't be the only, 'Fun guy'. 

Nexus: No. Just no. Don't ever do that again.

Heavy: Bad joke. Very bad joke.

Scout: *smiles* Not regretting it.

Nexus looks around the room then at the wall, thinking about the girls.

Nexus: *sad* I'm really going to miss this place. I know I have to go to be safe, but what if mom and dad were wrong? Maybe I could have a life here.

Scout and Heavy saw his expression then got up.

Scout: I'm going to get some drinks. Heavy, you coming?

Heavy: Good idea.

The two left as Nexus fell asleep. Satellizer opened the door connecting their rooms. She pulled the blanket over him then saw his list.

One thing was almost crossed off. That being to make a real friend. She smiles and crossed it off for him. 

Satellizer: *bends down* Goodnight, Nex. 

She kissed him on the forehead, but before heading back the news went on.

News Reporter: Satellizer el Bridget, Cammy White, Jeremy Parker, Misha Popov, and Lilian Mika, all accused of acts of terrorism. All armed and dangerous with acts of aiding an enemy of the world. Any information of those five should be reported immediately to local authorities.

~Bar~

Marks Spencer wasn't too far behind as he was interviewing the biker.

Marks Spencer: Did they say where they're going?

Biker: Maybe. Maybe not. Like I'll ever tell you. 

Marks Spencer pours a two drinks and slides one over.

Marks Spencer: I don't suppose, you understand the urgency of the situation. 

Biker: *drinks* Really?

The biker started to violently cough with Spencer taking a sip. 

Marks Spencer: Really.

He walks out the door, leaving the biker to die.