Chapter 11: Ingenious Scheme

Elizabeth: I'm simply tired of your meddling in the hierarchy. But then again you don't know any better. However, I must take it upon myself to put you in your place.

Nexus: Uhhh....

She deploy her volt weapon and was about ready to fight.

Satellizer was walking around and found her friend in the ring

Satellizer was walking around and found her friend in the ring. She was concerned as the match started.

Unlike the fights before, Nexus was taking major damage from his opponent. Elizabeth approached him, starring down with a condescending glare as her floating weapons were trained on him.

Elizabeth: It's over. You can't fight if you can't stand. Give up now.

Nexus was panting and glanced over at Satellizer. His arm cannon charges up as he stands up.

Elizabeth stared with absolute bewilderment.

Elizabeth: 'That's impossible!'

Nexus starts to run all around the ring, creating a cyclone which carries her upwards. Nexus jumps inside and punched her in the stomach. When the cyclone disappeared, Elizabeth was being carried by Nexus in a bridal position.

Elizabeth: I concede.

Announcer: Nexus wins.

The crowd erupted with cheers as Nexus puts Elizabeth down and his armor disappearing.

Satellizer: You did it! 

She hugs him as the cheers continues.

~Elsewhere~

A girl with blue hair stood in front of the school. 

???: This is West Genetics?

A bit later she was walking around the school.

???: Wow! This place is incredible. I'll surely find my destined one in this land!