Chapter 20: Chase

The gang arrived at Indonesia and continued their way in a rental.

Nexus: So we're just going to drive the rest of the way?

Lilian: Yep.

Chiffon: I called the headmistress. Apparently the under-secretary isn't pulling any punches.

Cammy: Not surprised, seeing how he took on projects that were deemed "controversial".

Satellizer: I'm just wondering, Nex, but where are you going to?

Nexus: Well... How to explain this? After I get my rings back, I have to leave Earth and never coming back.

The car fell dead silent with Satellizer looking absolutely shock.

Nexus: What's with that look?

Satellizer: You're leaving Earth?!

Nexus: 'Oh boy...'

Satellizer: But why? Why would you leave Earth?

Nexus: Look I don't want to, but I have to. As long as there are people coming for me, I have to run and stay hidden.

Satellizer: And what of our promise? We promised to never leave each other's side. Was that just a lie?

~Meanwhile~

Marks Spencer activates a console which shows satellite images of his target's current location. 

Marks Spencer: Now let's see here. Eni mini... Juggernaut.

He selects a tank on the screen and sends it in.

~Back On The Road~

A massive tank drives off and was closing in.

Meanwhile Nexus and Satellizer were still arguing

Satellizer: You're not making any sense! After everything you're just going to run away again?!

Nexus: Do you think I wanted to keep on running? Because I don't!

Cammy: Alright! Calm down, both of you!

Scout: Hey guys...?

Chiffon: What?

Scout: Do you all get the feeling that we're being followed?

This got everyone's attention as they all looked at him.

Lilian: What makes you say tha-

The tank behind them, fires a massive harpoon into the van. Heavy tries to shake it off, but the harpoon made it difficult as the tank was reeling them in.

Nexus: You know what? I was wrong about you. Because now I know why they call you the Untouchable Queen. It's because you're just as cold and heartless in the inside.