Bond

Vasudeva's pov

This girl won't change the past. She is the past. You will know when the time comes, my Dear Dhakshayani.

Diana's pov

"Alright, let us leave from here. Go get on the boat" he said.

"But there is no boat-"

Ohh here it is. I forgot he had the name Maaya Kanha.

"What happened, Dhaksha?" He asked.

"Nothing Kanha." I smiled at him.

We got inside the boat. Vasudeva sat in front of me, rowing, as we got deeper and deeper the ocean seemed so clear and shining.  We saw many sea creatures like dolphins and many other fishes, which greeted Vasudeva on their way. I've never seen ocean water which shone bright like this.

He started to narrate his childhood stories and many other stories which weren't even known to the whole universe.

"How can this Krishna be mischievous and lovable at the time same time?  How it is humanly possible??
Yeah, right, Diana he is God. The Incarnation of Lord Vishnu. It is possible."

We reached the shore soon.

"What happened Govindha?"

"My dear, we have arrived. We are in the period when all Pandavas finish their training in Gurukulam.
Remember, you are called by the name Dhaksha here and known as my sister." he held my shoulders.

I have to just get used to Bhagavan Shri Krishna touching me here and then. Cause my blood pressure rises every time it happens. Lmao

"Are you listening, my lovable sister," he said in a mischievous tone

"Oh yeah. Your sister, by the name Dhaksha. All clear, Brother."

"Let's get out of the boat then," he said.

Woods out here were dense and very green. We wouldn't see a forest like this anywhere in the world.

"Govindha, Where are we? Dwaraka? Anga?Panchalam or Hastinapur?"

I took a look around and found no trace of him.

"What? What am I supposed to do? Where is this Kanha??"

"My dear Dhaksha, you will soon find where you are. All you have to do is serve for yatis there for a few months and I am sure you could find a way and as you wish to learn Archery from Karna. Remember to return to me after 6 months." I heard him.

"My dear, Vasudeva will always be with you. There is no such place without me. Bless you, Dhakshayani."

"Dhakshayani? What? Why am I called by this name now? God so many mysteries."

As Vasudeva said, I went in search of yatis to serve them.

Finally, I reached Lord Shiva's temple. It was surrounded by many flowers and trees all over. I closed my eyes and prayed.

"But I have to change my clothes and wash myself as well. I stink so bad."

I closed my eyes and uttered those magical words. "JAI SRI KRISHNA"

"Dear, the blue-coloured flowers are always soothing to my eyes. It reminds me of purity and calmness."

"What blue rose? Kanha? Oh, wait that rose garden."