Turning point

"So, I am planning for Dhaksha's swayamvara. You should be the first one to help her and support her no matter what, Okay?" Kanha Na asked.
"What? Marriage? For me?"

"I can't marry right now, Bhaiya. Give me some time to spend my youth here with Draupadi until it lasts. Then I shall marry." I replied.

"But, Dhaksha, it's the perfect age for you to get married. Look, even your younger sister got married and she'll soon become a mother any time soon. Why would stay like this?" Yudhistran na asked.
I turned to Arjuna and took a deep breath.
"Please, give me some time," I asked.
"Fine. Take your time remember only 3 months. I can't wait more than that," Kanha said firmly.
"Only 3 months and I'm going to get married. When he said that I wouldn't be part of the history. What's even happening here?"

"Okay. I promise."

Arjuna's Pov

I sat in the woods gazing at the moon while thinking about Dhaksha's swayamvara. My thoughts were not right. I tried so hard not to think about her. But I ended up doing the opposite. I heard Dhaksha's voice from the woods. I walked closer to see her talking with a peacock.
"Why would she talk to a peacock?" I looked down and smiled on my own.
"Beauty's incarnation, Indeed"
____________________________________

 "Beauty's incarnation, Indeed"____________________________________

Imagine she is Dhaksha.
_________________________________

I decided to sit in the woods and admire every inch of the view.

The soft breeze against her shawl, water sparkling from the moonlight. I rested my eyes on her tiny fingers while she was feeding the bird.
"Why would I even find her fingers attractive?"
Lord, here I go again. Lost in her thoughts.

I expected my feelings to fade away cause it was wrong to have such thoughts about my wife's sister.
"Oh, my lord, why would you make me feel all these things about her?"

When I decided to walk back, she called out for me.
"Did she know that I was here for a very long time?"
"Arjuna," she called out for me so softly.
"Don't call for my name like that, Dhaksha"
"What are you doing here in the middle of the woods?" I asked her.
"Well, I was feeding a peacock. But you made noise and made it fly away." she pouted.
"My eyes couldn't move from her beautiful face."
"Arjuna? Rajkumar Arjuna?" she called me.
I zoomed back.
"I was lost in the beauty of the peacock. I didn't know that." I smiled at her.
She kept staring at my lips and then my face.
"Alright..I'll leave." she stuttered.
"Wait, Dhaksha." I held her wrist.
"I didn't want her to leave I wanted to stay beside her for a little more."
"Do you want to practice Archery? I'm going to practice to shoot my target in the dark in the moonlight. Oh, wait, I'm sorry you can't even shoot the target in the bright sunlight." I chuckled.
"Who said that? Come, let's practice. I'll prove it you that I'm good with the bow." she dragged me inside the wood.
"Wait, right here. We'll fix the target." I fixed the target board in the tree. "Now do it."
"Give me the bow." she snatched the bow from my hands and pointed to the target.
"Dhaksha, be patient," I asked her.
Before I could finish saying it she released the arrow which hit the branches and fell.