Arrow

He took me to his house and introduced me to his family. I had a lot of fun with his family and I learned from him too.

Karna's mother was indeed a kind and generous woman. She let me stay there and took care of me.

"Radhai Ma, I'm leaving." I walked out.
"Where, my dear?" Radhai Ma asked.
"To play with kids around here." I smiled
"Careful, Dhaksha!" Radhai ma said.
"Where is my Guru Karna?" I asked her.

"You don't have to call him a guru. He's been treating you like a sister or more like his best friend after all and you are not learning Archery from him so sincerely. All you do is play with bows and arrows dhaksuu!!" Radhai ma said laughing.

"Okay. Where is your son? The great warrior Karna."

"Karna is not here. Go and play well until he comes. You know that he won't let you play outside," Radhai Ma said.

I was playing with the kids around there. It was indeed fun going back to the past and playing the games they had.

"Dhaksha ka, let's play with your arrows and bow," a kid said.

"No no. I can't use arrows and a bow to play. Karna would kill me if he knew this thing."

"Please ka, Dhaksha ka, At least you shoot we'll just watch. Is that okay?" he asked.

Oh god. If Karna knew that I was playing with a bow. I would be dead in his hands.

"Okay okay. Fine, tell me, which one should I shoot?"

"That fruit, in that tree ka," Gokul said.

Gokul is the naughtiest and loveliest boy. Just like my kanha.

"Fine. Wait."

I stretched out and let my arrow hit that tree. I ran to the tree so that I could get that fruit for the kids. I noticed that the fruit was hit by two arrows. I looked around to see five men approaching near from afar.

"Wait. Those five men, remind me of something. Wait, Pandavas? Is that them?" I looked at them.

I noticed one of them approaching so fast.

"Lady, that is my fruit. I shot it first, "he said with a soft yet deep tone.

The beam of light through the woods made his jewel sparkle. I could see the details as he approached close.

He was dark yet handsome with dark brown hair. His long shiny hair dazzled in front of his eyes. One will always look at his eyes, they were the most exquisite ones. I rested my eyes on his pack of muscles under the white bright clothes. Who would stop staring at this sight?

"Lady, excuse me. That was my target. I've never given away my target to anyone that easily," he shouted.
I zoomed back to reality.

"I shot it first. I can't give this away easily too, Mister."
"Call me Arjuna. Rajkumar Arjuna."

"Even if you're called Great Warrior Arjuna by this whole universe. I'm not giving away this fruit to you." I shouted.

Arjuna's pov

I saw a woman grabbing my target, I ran immediately towards her to find out what happened. I can see that the fruit was shot by two arrows

"Lady, that is my fruit. I shot it first."

She stood staring at me. It was more like her eyes were gazing at me. Her eyes were so deep. People used to say, that women with a deep eye would pull any man's soul deep into theirs. I didn't believe this until I found this woman. My gaze went back to her brown and dusky skin, shining brightly from the sunlight. My eyes wouldn't stop tracing her. It moved to her soft lips and then to her hands holding the bow firmly. I noticed cut marks and little scars all over her hands. I couldn't stop my eyes from tracing her more, inch by inch. So I decided to rest my eyes back on her face. Cause if I let my heart sway more, it wouldn't stop.