Fate

"It's about my heart and my mind."
"Heart and mind?," Madhava asked.
"I can't control my emotions, Madhava. I'm in great grief."
"As a great warrior you should always use your mind to fight in a war." he said."Always heart wants the things our mind neglects. It's  you who should decide."
"But what if it's not right to others but it seems right to me and my heart," I asked him.
"Partha, why are you in misery? What are you stressing about right now? It's a happy occasion. It's my sister's Swayamvara. Do what your heart does." he held my shoulders.
"Bless me, Madhava." I bow my head down.
"Ayushmaan Bhava," he said.

Dhaksha's Pov

"Is there anyone else here to compete with me?" Duryudona shouted.

"There was no one indeed."
"Well,  you have me, Rajkumar Duruyodhana," I heard someone shouting from the other side.

Everyone in the Swayamvara got thunderstruck.
"What are you doing here, Arjuna?" Duruyan exclaimed.
"Every prince has the right to participate and prove their strength," Arjuna replied.
"What are you trying to do, Arjuna? Are you trying to marry me or are you trying to prove your strength to the world?"

"What's happening here, Kanha,?" I asked him.
"It's Fate, my dear," he replied.

Draupadi's pov

Dhaksha's swayamvara

"Why would my Aarya want to fight against him? Is he trying to prove his strength like last time?"

I turned to see Govindh, sitting comfortably and smiling at the whole scene. He's was relaxed and calm.
I decided to make up my mind. Dhaksha can't make Duruyanher husband. It'll ruin my Sakhi's life. I'm going to pray for my Sakhi's life.

Aarya looked at me. I smiled back at him and nodded my head.

Dhaksha's pov

"It was true that I was developing feelings for Arjuna and was attracted to him the most. But I wouldn't even imagine hurting my sister and my Sakhi to marry Arjuna. How does this all make sense?"

But when I turned to see both of them were being relaxed.

"Everyone has the right to participate in my sister's Swayamvara. I give my permission to Arjuna. To fight against Duruyodhana. " Balram na said.

"At this moment, if I marry Duruyodhana I'd be in the side of Adharma. But if I marry Arjuna I'd have to hurt my sister. Why would you put me in this misery, Lord?"

"Is he fighting for me or does he just want to prove his strength? Does he like me?"

But, I knew that deep down I wanted Arjuna to win and make me his wife.

"I knew it, Parth. You'd win it." Kanha na said.
When I was already shocked by my Swayamvara another surprise shook me. It was Draupadi and Subhu who was walking towards me, smiling.
"Come here, Dhaksha. This is the right thing to do. You do deserve Rajkumar Arjuna." Draupadi smiled at me.
"I'm sorry, Sakhi. I don't want to hurt you or make your feel uncomfortable. If I married Duruyan-"
"Don't explain anything to me. I'd always be beside you and support you no matter what. Understand?" he held my hands.
"Come, let's go, Akka, " Subhadra called me.

I slowly walked towards Arjuna who was smiling wide from victory against Duryun.

When my heart was filled with mixed emotion, Arjuna seemed calm and relaxed. I moved a little forward and looked at him.

"She's a really special one to me. Please do take care of her," Kanha said.

Arjuna stretched out his hands for me to hold it. I looked up to see him smiling at me.
"Are you happy to marry me, Arjuna?"