Unexpected Bond

Arjuna's Pov

I entered inside. The first thing I saw was her. How can I forget her face? I could remember every inch of it. She was blindfolded and kept walking towards me.
"What is she doing in the palace of Dwaraka?"

She looked entirely different from before. She was wearing a yellow lehenga with a feather on her lehenga, shiny ornaments and her hair dazzled in the soft breeze. I stood staring at her, while she came closer to me.

"I should've moved back. Instead, I decided to lean
in and stand still."

We were a few steps away from each other and I could smell her scent. Lilies. She smelled like lilies. 
"Maybe I should move back. Or else things might get out of hand."
I was about to take a step back when she held my shoulders and pulled me in aggressively.
"I got you, Kanha na." she jumped. "You lost so easily."

She removed her blindfolded cloth and stood so close. We both locked eyes again. I could see her brown eyes so clearly and hear her breath so hard. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her lips, her jhumkhas moving slowly, and lastly, smelling her scent. She stared at my lips back.

"Why would she stare at my lips? Don't give me any strange thoughts, Dhaksha."

We both were lost in thoughts.

" You." she stared into my eyes.

Dhaksha's Pov

It was Arjuna, who stood close in front of me. We were less than an inch away from each other. I held his shoulder and stared at his eyes.

"I knew that I had to let go of him. But, I still held onto his shoulder and locked eyes with him."

"You," I said in a weak tone as my body was shivering.

He slowly leaned in close, staring at my eyes. While I was lost in thoughts.
"I know this would be a wrong thing to do. I can't do this. I've promised Kanha that I wouldn't disturb the past." I took my hands off his shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was someone else. " I moved back.

"Did you follow me here? Or are you here for more fruits?" he smirked at me.
"Do I look like a fruit thief to you?" I crossed my hands.
"You do, Dhaksha." he bent to my height.

"it's not possible for me to like this guy. He has the worst attitude ever."

"Why are you here, Mister?" I asked.
"Don't call me mister. Call me Rajkumar Arjuna."
"You mean mister?" I smiled at him.

He pinned me to the tree near us and put his hand beside my shoulder, locking me against the wall.

"Call me Rajkumar Arjuna," he moved closer.
"I won't call you by that," I whispered in his ears
"Do you enjoy this?"Driving me crazy like this." he asked.
"I do enjoy it a lot."
"You know, Arjuna. You are different from other men I've seen so far." I leaned in closer to his ears.

His facial expressions changed as he started to give me those stares I couldn't resist.

"Why, Dhaksha?" he put his other hand beside my shoulder and locked me from both sides.

Words got stuck in my throat.

"Because you are a guy with the worst attitude I've ever seen." I bent down and got off his lock.

"You, Dhaksha-"

"Partha?" I heard Kanha na.
"Pranam Madhava," Arjuna greeted.
"What happened Dhaksha? What is the problem?"Kanha Na asked.
"Do you know this woman?" Arjuna pointed at me.
"Well, this woman is my sister. Her name is Dhaksha."Kanha laughed.
"She's your sister? Oh, that's why she seemed familiar," he looked at me.