It's him

Disclaimer:

This story is written and developed just for entertainment and is written from my point of view and my imagination. Fictions added to the story of Mahabharata are not meant to hurt anyone's personal view or the historical.

If you wanna give out your suggestion, feel free to convey your opinion. My readers are always welcome to suggest 😊.

PS: My English is not so good
I hope you guys will enjoy this fan fiction.

                                    •●✡︎ ॐ ✡︎●•

Diana's POV

"Diana!! Diana, You have to sleep right now. It's already 12:30 am."

God! Am I not allowed to see historicals at night nowadays?

"Amma, I am watching Mahabharatham. In a few more minutes Rajkumaran Arjuna will finish his Vanvasam and he'll return to Indraprastha with Subhadra," I screamed.

"Diana I have heard this from you many times. I guess this is the 100th time. Keep your phone down and go to sleep. You have to get up early tomorrow. "She shouted back at me.

This is not fair. I can accept the fact that I am not allowed to see Web series, but what's with the Epic Mahabharata?

" Okay okay, Amma. As you wish, "I replied.

Fuck!! Now I have to get up early in the morning. I don't know what plans she has for me. I guess we just have to go to church tomorrow. 
Govind, Save your child. I can't wake up early.

"Diana, are you asleep? Dear, tomorrow is your brother's death anniversary. We have to attend mass at church and visit your brother's grave," she said in a weak tone.

I acted as if I was already asleep, but deep inside I felt weak. Tears ran down from the corner of my eyes.  I just couldn't control my tears when I think about my Chimchim, My brother.

He passed away a few years ago. He didn't leave me though. He is still in my heart, my Chimchim

I closed my eyes tight and tried to sleep.

A beam of light shone brightly in my eyes. A man with a feather on his crown, wore a lot of jewels, with yellow sandals and dressed like royalty stood firm near the shore. He sure did have a divine aura. I couldn't resist but stand still and gaze at him when the soft breeze blew at me making me zone back to reality.

I moved forward to take a closer look. He held a flute in his one hand.

"Is this you, Vasudeva? Is this Krishna?" I moved forward.

"Yes, My Dear." He said those words in a divine way a person could ever sound.

"Diana!! Get up and get ready." I woke up to my mom's screams.

This was the first time, I ever dreamt of Krishna.
"In all these years, you've decided to appear in my dreams now, Kanha?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked out of the church after mass with heavy hearts. All my thoughts were filled with my brother.

My eyes filled with tears, my heart so weak, my body shivering from sadness deep inside. All I can feel is my brother. It felt like, he was still around me when I stood near his grave, closing my eyes to pray for him.

My mom held my hands and consoled me. I held her hands back tightly. We consoled each other. That's all we could do.

I slowly walked back to our car, wiping my tears.