Chapter 3 ~ Harry

Niall threw the door open dramatically and puffed out his chest before shimming his way into the suite. His sudden burst of energy surprised me enough to wake me up a bit too.

"Well that's one way to do it, mate," Louis said as he walked in after me.

Niall turned around with a grin on his face. His blue eyes seemed to shine with amusement. "Just doin' what I want."

Zayn yawned loudly before dropping down onto the couch. "That sounds like a plan," he said. "And what I want is to sleep. I'm tired, man." Niall's burst of energy didn't seem to wake Zayn up at all, which isn't that surprising.

"What you should want to do is to pack," Liam said, helping Zayn up from his spot on the couch and pushing him towards their shared rooms. Louis followed close behind, not wanting Liam to go after him next.

I turned to look over at Niall, "Come on, Niall, we should start packing as well." I suggested walking into our room, I turned around expecting to see Niall behind me but he wasn't. Curious, I looked out of the doorway and saw Niall opening up the door. I could distinctively hear two feminine voices from the other side of the door. My curiosity grew and took over my thoughts after hearing them mention a friend of mine. I walked towards the door and poked my head out behind Niall. I was surprised to see two girls standing almost shoulder to shoulder in the hallway. When the girl with brown hair and sea green eyes saw me, she squeaked. I was taken back by the noise.

"Harry," Niall said facing me. There was light worry in his eyes. "These girls say that-"

"You guys are in danger," the brown hair girl blurted.

I looked at the girl. "What do you mean, love?" I asked, trying to hide the concern in my voice.

The light-haired girl started to say something, but our security guards from down the hallway began to shout. "I'm sorry, guys," she said. Her gaze lingered on Niall for a moment before she touched the brown-haired girl on the shoulder.

"Be careful," the brown-haired girl pleaded before running off with her friend. The security guards weren't far behind them.

I looked over at Niall. "What was that about?" I asked. Thoughts swam through my mind, but I pushed them away and hoped that Niall was able to answer them.

He sighed and glanced out into the hallway. "They said that there are some men who are threatening us." He looked back at me, concern washed over me when I saw Niall's scared expression.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure that they were just some fans trying to see us for any reason possible, yeah?" Niall looked like he doubted me. Then I remembered something. "Did they mention... Kendall?"

Niall nodded. "They did," he said and ran a hand through his blond hair. "He is being threatened too. According to them."

I frowned. "Kendall?" I thought out loud. Niall nodded. "Well... let's just keep an eye out, yeah? I'm sure it's nothing."

Niall frowned, but he eventually gave in and nodded. "I guess," he slouched, pondering what the girls had mentioned at the door. After a moment, I watched him walk in front of me. I followed in suit as he walked to our bedrooms to continue packing our clothes.

Sometime after packing, I headed into the common room of the suite. When I walked through the doorway I saw Zayn drawing something on his sketch pad. I approached him and peeked over his shoulder seeing a fantastic drawing of a wolf pack. He sensed my presence and immediately snapped his book shut. I stepped back in alarm.

"You know you have to ask to look," he said, throwing a glare back at me.

I raised my hands in surrender. "I'm sorry," I said. "You wouldn't have let me see it even if I asked."

He nodded. "That's the point, mate." I sighed in defeat. Hearing a piece of paper glide under the door, I shuffled over to the door and bent down picking up the envelope that had appeared on the floor.

I opened the envelope that was addressed to Niall and I. I read the words over and over again and almost threw up. The girls were right.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, I hope you like this update. This chapter was just sorta a filler chapter. BUT it's important, although unfortunately shorter. BUT DO NOT WORRY. There will be more action/fun to come! Just hang in there! Thank you all so much for your time and support! We love you all.

All the love. S

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hewwo Hewwo, Jordyn here. This Chapter was interesting to write, I'm not as big as a directioner as Scarlett is. So she more or so wrote this whole thing and I added the detail, sometimes. I tried, However the next chapter is my time to shine! You'll see it soon though!

Peace,

-Jordyn