Chapter 4 ~ Kendall

Logan, Carlos, and I were sitting on the couch just watching TV when James walked in. He pulled out his lucky comb and ran it through his product filled hair. He looked up to the TV to see what we were watching then back at us. "Seriously? You guys should be looking nice," he said. "What if a girl decided to walk in?"

I sighed and shook my head at him, "James," I said. "No girl is going to just waltz her way into our hotel room." I paused and turned to look at Logan. "Right? There's no way anyone knows where our room is anyway."

Logan looked at James with a frown. "You know, Kendall's right," he agreed. "No one knows where our room is-" During Logan's spiel about how no girl knows of our room, there was a knock at the door. All three heads in the room snapped towards the door then to me.

"You are gonna get that," James said, slowly sinking onto the couch, giving me a look. "Right, Kendall?"

I shook my head and pushed myself up, off the couch, and walked over to the hotel room door. I opened it and was greeted with a short, dark-brown haired girl. She had a small smile and she seemed to be a little tired, "Can I help you?"

The small smile that she had seemed to all but disappear. She nodded. "Yes, you can," she said. "Are you Kendall Schmidt?" Her amber eyes seemed to study me. I had a gut feeling from her stare that told me she knew who I was already.

"I am." I leaned on the door frame, staring down at the girl who randomly showed up at our hotel room.

"Is it a girl?" James called from the couch, I turned to face my friends and shook my head no. The girl frowned. I walked outside of the hotel room and closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry, did you need me for something?" I questioned the girl whose gaze never seemed to shift from me. "If you don't, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Kendall, I need you to listen to me." She paused for a moment, turning her attention to the elevator. I followed her gaze and saw the doors opening, I turned back to her raising an eyebrow. "You're in danger." She turned back to face me once the elevator left the floor. "Someone is after you, I'm not sure who it is, but you need to be careful."

I shook my head, just another crazed fan that I had to deal with. "Yeah, Alright." I patted her head in hopes she would give up and go home. I turned away from her to open the hotel door to head back inside, but I felt a strong hand grasp my arm. I turned to the girl. "You need to let go before I call security."

She shook her head, "You don't get it!" she exclaimed. The urgency in her voice stunned me. "If you don't listen to me, and take my word for it, you will be hurt!" If she was anymore passionate about what she believed, she would've stomped her foot to prove her point.

I studied her features. "I think I'll be okay," I said as I tried to shake her hand off of my arm, "Besides we are leaving Minnesota in three days, I think I'll be fine." I gripped the handle of the door to open it. Though her words rang through my mind, I wasn't hesitant to reassure myself that she was just trying to get attention.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you go." A strange feeling settled over me. "I have to protect you," she mumbled softly. A moment later, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I groaned and slouched to the floor seeing her figure become a hazy mess before completely disappearing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So... That got interesting, right? Right? Well, I thought it did. There is definitely more to come! Be patient! I can promise you that I am more excited than you are about the next few chapters. Haha. Thank you so much for your time and support!

All the love. S

________________________________________________________________________________

Hewwo Hewwo, well now. that happened, Kendall is safe I promise to feed him. I just brought him tacos, he loved them. Anyway I like that it's slowly starting to spice up and not you know instantly kidnap a celebrity, I mean that's non-sense. Anywho, me and Scarlett appreachate your support and patientence! 

Peace,

-Jordyn