Chapter 9 ~ Logan

I was sitting on the couch as the police officers were talking to James and Carlos. I tapped my foot nervously, wondering who knocked on the door. An officer approached me, "Logan, can you tell me what you remember from when the person knocked on the door?" I nodded looking towards the door. I could almost see Kendall walking through the door with a goofy smile on his face from the conversation we had before he answered the door.

"We were on the couch watching TV." I paused looking over towards James, turning to where he entered the room, I could remember seeing him walk into the room. "Then James walked in and we started goofing around until there was a knock on the door. Then Kendall opened the door... " I stood up wrapping my arms around myself in worry and frustration. "He stepped outside the door, closing it. We never saw who it was that was at the door, but there wasn't any kind of fighting. I didn't think much of it. That is until he didn't come back inside."

The officer nodded and as he began to scribble notes onto his small leather-wrapped notepad, I looked up to the officer to see him looking at me with remorse in his eyes. "Alright," he said before closing it. "Thank you for your statement." The officer then went over to the other officers that came with him and they started talking, looking around the hotel. I felt like my world was shattering, I wasn't sure what we would tell Gustavo. He is going to be so worried, or he is going to be pissed that we let it happen. I turned to the guys and noticed the nervous looks that we were each giving each other.

"We will keep you updated," one of the officers said as the other two started for the exit. "We are going to head downstairs to watch security tapes." With that, they walked out of the room and disappeared down the hallway. James and Carlos approached me as they watched the door close.

"Kendall is going to be fine, right?" James questioned as he slowly sat down on the couch, he was obviously frightened. Carlos turned his attention to the hotel door; I knew he just wanted Kendall to walk back through it. Like this was all just a bad dream and Kendall just went out to get some food or coffee for the four of us.

"They aren't going to come for us, right?" Carlos exclaimed, tapping his foot letting his anxiety get the better of himself, he stayed silent for a long while before looking back towards me "We've got to save him!" He put his helmet on hitting it, "We can do it like when we were in London! We won't have the weapons but we can at least try to find him right?"

I sighed and looked at Carlos, I know he wanted to help Kendall, we all do. "We vowed to never speak of that again Carlos." I stood up from where I was sitting "I'm going to look for something like a clue, anything at this point" I stood up heading to the door. I heard the guys stand up and follow behind me. I needed to do something, to distract myself from the fears of Kendall. He could already be dead, or in so much pain. I took in a sharp breath, this cannot be happening.

"We are coming too," James said putting his hand on my shoulder, "Kendall is our best friend, we aren't going to let you do this alone Logan. We are going to find him, you'll see." I nodded and opened up the door walking, I stood there, thinking about what had happened to Kendall at this very door. If only I paid attention, if I knew what was about to happen I would have answered the door. I wouldn't have let him go alone, he would still be here and we wouldn't have to worry about his safety. We would be leaving to go to our next concert, but instead, we have to postpone the tour.

"Right, we should start near the elevator. Maybe we can find something there?" I breathed out walking towards the elevator. James and Carlos followed behind me as we entered the elevator, I went to hit a button to go to a different floor. I stood back and as I saw the door close I could see Kendall standing in the hallway with his hands in his pocket. I was about to say something, but I blinked and he was gone. Just like when someone ripped him from the band, they took him away from his bandmates. "Come on Kendall.." I whispered leaning against the elevator wall,

"This is just a bad dream, right?" James asked I shook my head. I wish I knew.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hewwo Hewwo, This chapter was really hard to write. I wasn't entirely sure how to even write it, I think that it turned out alright. I'm super excited for the next chapter to come out! I think you all will love the up-coming Chapters!

Peace,

-Jordyn

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! I suppose that this chapter is more of a filler. Mainly because we know that we can't have all the POVs be in one place and because we need to know what their bandmates are thinking, right? That's just common sense. Haha. Anywayyyyy, I really hope you are liking the story so far! Thank you for your time and support!

All the love. S.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Jordyn here (Previously Ajax) Sorry about all of the notification about Chapters 1-9 being republished! I have finally changed / decided on a pen name and that's why there are being republished. Sorry if you got confused about that, the next chapter will be out this Thursday @ 8 pm Central Timezone as always! Sorry for the confusion! <3

Peace,

-Jordyn