Chapter 15 ~ James

I looked between Logan and Carlos, giving them each a nervous stare. Gustavo was flying into Minnesota, granted he was probably already here by now. He had left to help set up the concert in Texas with the crew. We haven't told him that Kendall was taken hostage yet. All we told them was that we couldn't leave yet and that they needed to get back as soon as possible.

There was a knock at the door, we all jumped and slowly turned to it. "Let's get the door together..." Logan exclaimed getting up from the couch

"Agreed." Carlos pulled out his helmet putting it on, I grabbed onto his arm as we approached the door. Another knock sounded, but this time it was louder. "They couldn't be back for us... Right?"

Logan shook his head standing in front of the door, "That is highly unlikely Carlos, the chances of a kidnapper going back to the scene of the crime is 0 to 1." I peaked over Carlos's shoulder as Logan grabbed the door handle pulling it open.

"Took you dogs long enough!" Gustavo huffed walking into the hotel room, Kelly following quickly in suit, shutting the door behind them. He stared at us for a second before taking his sunglasses off. "Why do I only count three dogs?" he turned to Kelly and she shrugged.

"That's actually why we wanted you to come back," I breathed out. I still couldn't believe that Kendall was gone. "You might want to sit down." Kelly and Gustavo exchanged a look before sitting down glaring at us. I turned to Logan and waved my hand. Carlos and I looked at each other before turning back to Gustavo.

Logan pulled up a chair and stared at them, "A few days ago, someone knocked on our hotel room door." He took in a deep breath before continuing, "Kendall went to answer it, and he didn't come back."

Gustavo looked at Kelly, they were sharing that look when they don't believe us. They probably thought that we were trying to prank them or something. "So, you mean to tell me. That Kendall Schmidt just disappeared into thin air?" We shook our heads at the same time, Maybe he did believe us for once in our lives. But I spoke too soon. Gustavo burst out laughing, then he stood up and clapped his hand, "You dogs and your jokes." He glared at us as Kelly stood up, she opened her mouth to talk but Gustavo beat her to it. "Now since that is over, GET ON THE PLANE TO TEXAS!" He shouted and stomped on the grounds, "You dogs made me fly out here and postpone the concert a day, LET'S GO!"

"Gustavo, Kendall has been kidnapped!" I snapped dreading the words that had just flown out of my mouth. "He's gone, we are waiting for the police to contact us with any information." I felt my gaze move to Kelly, she was frozen. I think that me being this serious came off as a shock to them.

He looked between the three of us before running through the hotel room, he ran to the different rooms and threw them open. Gustavo ran back and fell onto the couch, he stared at the wall for a good while before speaking up "He's actually gone..." His head looked at us, there was sadness in his eyes "I'm sorry I didn't believe you dogs..." Gustavo put his sunglasses on and looked to Kelly. "We will work on getting this on the news, you three stay put so I know you are safe." Kelly and Gustavo walked quickly towards the door leaving the hotel room,

"Well... I think that went well," Carlos exclaimed as he took his helmet off, sitting down on the couch, drinking a juice box. I turned to him and shook my head, Yeah telling our boss that Kendall was kidnapped went SO well....

Logan pulled out his phone, he stared at it for a minute, "What are you looking at Logan?" I walked over to him peeking over his shoulder. Lora Hotel.... Are we going there again?

"I was texting Liam, we are planning a time to meet up again." Logan looked at Carlos and then to me, "Does now work for you both?" I nodded quickly as Carlos stood up and grabbed a jacket. "Alright then, Let's go."