Chapter 10

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
Friday morning...

New, York Harlem Friday morning

Heaven POV

"Heaven, get up b*tch I'm hungry"  Sky exclaimed shaking me violently, Can she just go away?

I groaned snatching the covers off my face, I looked over at her with annoyance written all over my face. "Bestfriend really? I'm tired and you waking me up because YOUR hungry"

She nodded her head clasping her hands together. "Yes, so get up because me and Darla downstairs waiting" She grinned before grabbing a pillow throwing it at my head.

I gasped before quickly standing up. "Really sky" I grumbled grabbing a pillow, throwing it at the back of her head.

She bend over and started twerking. "Ou! I like that daddy" She moaned out playfully before bending over to shake her butt more.

This girl is a mess. "Stop Sky!" I laughed trying to make her stand up, She grabbed my hands and put them on her waist.

"Yeahh! Get into ittt" Sky laughed throwing her butt around in a circle on me, She looked back and stuck her tongue out.

"Ew, Stop" I chuckled pushing her off me before making my way towards the bathroom. "I'll be downstairs in 10 mins" I giggled closing the door.

"I wanted to finish dancing on you baby" She whined playfully, soon after she started knocking on the door. "It's okay, I'll catch you downstairs" She threatened, soon after I heard her footsteps fade away.

I rubbed my eyes before grabbing my pink toothbrush. I wet my toothbrush before applying toothpaste and started to brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth I took my hair out of it's messy ponytail and fixed it up before tying it right back.

Once I was done brushing my teeth I grabbed my rag and washed my face before applying my face moisturizer. After I was done with doing my 15 minute morning routine I begin to make my way downstairs.

"me get pancake plwease," Darla asked me as soon as I walked inside the kitchen.

I nodded my head in approval before opening my cabinet pulling out the pancakes mix, I opened my refrigerator and pulled out some milk sitting it on the counter before grabbing a big bowl.

"So, about the club tomorrow," Sky said coming inside the kitchen sitting on my glass table.

I frowned my eyebrows at her. "Get down, sit inside that chair," I said gesturing towards a empty chair.

She rolled her eyes before plopping down inside the chair. "Always Oding sh*t, anyways you got something to wear" She asked scrolling thru her phone.