Chapter 24

PSA: I hated writing this chapter but enjoy anyway

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
2weeks later...

OMNISCIENT POV!!!

"Round up, let go!" Killas deep voice boomed through out the whole warehouse, startling some of his workers.

His workers started to immediately pile up and exit out the back door, everyone was dress in all black with black Air Force ones, he made them wear a black ski mask and black gloves, so no one would be able to identify who his people were.

Like killa said 2weeks ago. He was going to bust down black trap and shoot up some of his workers just to shake him up a bit. Treamine never have took it lightly when someone threaten him, that nigga tried to kill him twice and he wasn't going to let him try again.

Killa made sure he had both of his beat 1911 guns & his glock 43 9mm ready and tucked inside his dark jeans. "We taking my truck" Killa announced, as he walked up to sleeve and Snappa who were putting their bullets inside their guns.

Sleeve nodded his head stiffly. "Alright, let's slide den" He said apathetically. When it came down to serious business, sleeve never played no games his face was always stoic and his muscle were tense.

Snappa slid his gun inside his gun holster conceal that was on the side of his pants. "I'm ready" He muttered, before walking of towards killas truck, snappa was ready to kill anybody that came his way.

"Trayvon make sure yu' driving the truck that's in front of me so I can follow you, and Jack I want yu' tuh drive behind me, I don't want nobody fucking this shit up, no complaints no shit! Just follow the fucking orders" His voice was dark, stern and strict, as he pointed out instructions, leaving no room for nobody's complaints or bullshit.

All his workers nodded theirs hands, then started to gather up inside the two big black trucks.

Killa unlocked his truck and hopped inside with Snappa and sleeve, following right behind him. "I wanna murk dat' nigga" Snappa said, slouching down in the leather car seat, looking out the window.

Sleeve chuckled lowly, before pulling out a pre-rolled blunt. "We can't do too much damage" He drawled out, lighting his blunt then took a puff from it.

Killa trailed behind the truck Trayvon was driving, trying to block out snappas and sleeves conversation. Tremaine was so enthusiastic to get to blacks trap house, he couldn't wait to bust his sh*t down and show him he's not to be played with. It was time for killa to show black he wasn't f*cking around with him when he said he was gone kill him.

Treamines hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that you could see the bulging green veins popping out his arms and hands. "Call Trayvon and ask him how long this sh*t gone take until we at his trap" He exasperated, followed by his nostrils flaring in anger.

Sleeve nodded his head, sitting the blunt between his lips, pulling out his phone to call Trayvon.

                          ****