Chapter 26

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
10:23am

Omniscient POV!!!

"Damn, See this why Yu need tuh take ha serious and stop fucking with them hoes bruh," Snappa spat, putting him in his place. "Ion know why Yu keep fucking with keisha hoe ass" He mugged killa before taking a puff from his blunt, already getting irritated with killas bullshit. He thought heaven was a good girl.

Sleeve nodded his head in agreement. "Tru dat, Yu be doing my bestfriend wrong, Yu be having me feeling responsible fo da shit" He drawled out, shaking his head in disappointment.

Killa didn't say nothing he just took in all they information, he couldn't help the fact that he liked fucking with other hoes. I mean who don't like fucking with other bitchs?—Killa knew he had to stop fucking with Keisha, once he seen himself getting mad over that niggah being all over heaven. He would've never known he would have been so damn angry. It was like his beast was nipping at his skin ready to explode in front of everybody.

"I know Yu love da hoes&bitchs because I do too, but I also know I'll have tuh settle down soon but not with just anybody, see yu—Yu already got somebody Yu can settle down with, I don't" Sleeve tried to explain the best way he can, without coming off too strong or offensive, It's not like he would care though.

Now we makin' love in the restroom (yeah, yeah, got your bitch)
I thought you knew that this is what I do
I thought I told you not to test my gangster
Pussy nigga wanna play games with me (no, no)
Now I got your main thing with me (no, no)
And she doing all kinds of shit

A phone started to buzz on the table, but not just any phone, It was killas phone. He sat up a little to see who was calling him "Mother👩🏽💙🤏🏽"—A small smile graced his face at the contact name.

He picked up his phone answering it. "Hey mom" His voice was gentle and warily as he spoke.

Snappa head promptly snapped over to tremaine. "Dats ma? Put ha on speaker" He enjoined, grinning like a big clown.

Killa rolled his eyes but nonetheless put his moms on the speaker. "Hey mama," His deep voice flowed through the speaker with ease.

"Hi baby, are you not going to come see mama?" She questioned teasingly, followed by a soft chuckle escaping her thin lips.

"HEY MOM!" Sleeve yelled, hopping over to the couch killa was sitting on. Tremaine nudge sleeve out the way, mugging him. "Stop fucking playing," He snarled, glaring at him.

Killas mom/Ms. East, let out a low chuckle. "Hi baby, and Tremaine stop that darn cussing" She warned grimly.

He sucked his teeth while sleeve laughed. "Sorry mom" He muttered rolling his eyes. "You needed sum'n?" He asked, trying not to sound annoyed or like he didn't want to be bothered.

"When are you going to come see mama?" She questioned sadly, but a small chuckle still found its way out her lips.