Chapter 35

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
2:48pm/ To Be Continued...

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven watch Sky, walk in & out the dressing room multiple times, asking her were the fits she had okay, but when heaven replied with a 'Yeah, I think it's pretty cute', she'll shake her head and say 'No, this not the one'. Heaven was slowly but surly starting to getting upset with her, And plus, she herself haven't tried on any outfits, because sky insist, she should wait until she's done.

Heaven felt like she was being selfish by doing that, but of course she didn't say anything and kept her thoughts to herself, because she knew how outrageous she could get. "I think it's pretty sky." She muttered tiredly.

Sky did a 360 & a couple poses before shaking her head. "Noo!" She whined. "I'll go try something else" She quickly dismissed heaven and walked back inside the dressing room to try on her other outfit. Sky was really trying to impress the guys (mostly Tremaine) at the club on heavens birthday.

She rolled her eyes, crossing her hands over her chest, letting out a low groan. She couldn't believe Sky was really taking this long to get a freaking dress!, she has never done anything of the sort, if anything she'll get a random cute dress she like and slip it on, but this time it's like she was really desperate to find a nice outfit. Heaven thought everything she tried on was really nice, but of course sky just brushed her off.

Darla tugged on heavens pointer finger, trying to get her attention. "heav?" She whispered, calling heaven by her nickname.

Heaven hummed in response, shifting her eyes down to darla. "Yes baby?".

Darla rubbed her stomach, indicating she was hungry. "eat eat?" She pouted.

Heaven gave her a look of disbelief. "Darla, I just feed you an hour ago?what happened?" She exasperated.

Darla's pout grew, as her innocent eyes became glossy. "eat e-eat?" Her voice quivered.

Heaven adjusted darla a little and started to bounce her up & down on her lap. "Shh no no, don't cry, I'll get you something to eat" She coaxed.

Heaven knew she had to do something quick, or otherwise Darla would burst into sobs any minute. She quickly stood up & frantically looked around the shop, trying to look for Tremaine or any of the men, but to her luck, she didn't see them. Darla whines was starting to get louder, causing some of the people to look over in her direction with a frown. "no no darla, I will get you something to eat, just give me a minute".

Sky bust out the dressing room with a smirk on her face, but it quickly faded, when she seen a whining Darla. Walking over to heaven with a slight frown on her face, she glanced down at a whining darla . "What's wrong with her?".

Heaven looked back at sky, while still bouncing Darla in her arms. "She's hungry and I have no idea where is killa them" She explained, as a small pout started to tug at her lips.

Sky grabbed Darla. "Hm, I'll take her to go get something to eat, You can go find something to wear, I already got what I want" She said, gesturing for heaven to leave.