1~Ever~1

~Your POV~

Bbrrriiinngggg

"Yo Katsuki!" I went over to Katsuki's desk as he started to get up. He looked over and smiled a bit. The rarest thing I've seen. Ever.

"What do you want loud mouth." I smile widely. I grab my best friend by the arm and walk with him. I let go once we're in the hallway and go in front of him, walking backwards.

"Okay! You, me, movies, tonight." He rolled his eyes playfully and shoved me towards the front doors. We went threw them and went to the gates.

"Whatever. Text me the time-"

"Actually! I got us tickets to the Invisible man!" I pulled out two tickets that had the time saying 6:30pm. He chuckled and took one of them.

"Sure. I'll see you at 6:00 loud mouth." He walked straight as I walked with my girl best friend Mina, since we were neighbors. She hugged me tightly.

"You finally did it girl! You asked him on a da-ate~!" I giggled and shoved her off scratching my h/c hair.

"Well...it isn't a date...its a way to confess my feelings weirdo." She laughed as we both walked home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got home and quietly closed the door trying not to wake up my mom only to hear the most annoying voice ever.
"Y/n.. is that you!? SAVE ME Y/N!! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!" She cried from her room. I looked at the direction with disgust. I go to my room and grab clothes for my 'date' tonight.

I put on some black ripped jeans and a white tank top.

I looked in the mirror and smiled brightly. "I look fucking hot!" I stated a damn FACT as I glanced at the clock. 4:23pm. I smirked. "Welp! Might as well jam to music while I wait!" I jammed out on f/s and turnt it all the way up so I wasn't able to hear my insane mom.

My mom is on paper crazy. She ended up having to take pills at some point until my dad left us. Then she couldn't take the pressure she was under. Having to remember to take her pills, having to make dinner all the time, taking care of two kids herself, and trying not to go bat shit crazy on me. Which obviously failed since I lived with Mina for a couple of years. The police tried to take her to an insane asylum, but there was surprisingly no room. So they had to take a room and attach it to the home.

I stayed with Mina until I turned 13 and stayed home with my mom. So yeah, that's my mom.

I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:18pm. "FUCK!" I screamed as I ran to the door and grabbed my wallet. I slammed the door behind me and ran towards the cinema.
.
.
.
Then a spiked haired boy was at the doors made me relax. I walked for a bit until I reached him. "What took you so long?!" I giggled and winked at the reader. He wore a long black coat and some sneakers.

"I was dancing to music and well, lost track of time." I shrugged it off and went to give the lady our tickets. She approved the tickets as I thanked her. We walked towards the cinema and smiled. "Do you want popcorn?" He shook his head and pointed at his coat. I nodded understanding what he meant as we walked to the movie. "What kind of snacks did you bring-?"

"If you don't shut up."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Man that movie was so cool!" I smiled as and jumped around. I looked at Katsuki to see that he was looking at his phone, smiling. "Whatcha looking at?" He tched and put his phone away.

"Girls in bikinis." I was gonna laugh until I stopped for a second.

"I honesty thought you were gay if I say so myself-"he shoved me as I laughed.

"Shut up!" I started to calm down. As we turned left. I quirked an eyebrow.

"Where are we going? This isn't your way home?" He shook his head.

"I'm walking you to your house." I nodded as we walked in silence. It was actually quite nice. The sun was setting as some stars came out. It was a beautiful night. We got to my house as I took a deep breathe in, and deep breathe out. I looked at Katsuki, looking at his phone again smiling. I shook my head as I got a red tulip from my pocket.

"Katsuki...before I leave, I gotta tell you something. Okay?" He grunted as he stood in front of me. I took a deep breathe in and gave him the tulip. He looked at it with surprise. I look down and exhaled.
"I like you Katsuki." He didn't say anything for a bit which made my heart crack every second. He took the flower and just stared at me.

"I don't like you like that Y/n..." my heart shattered as I was gonna cry. 'Damnit
Y/n...you just had to ruin your friendship huh? He didn't even like you...funny' I laughed, trying to make it a happy moment.

"Kidding! Hahaha! Oh man! You should've seen your face-" I started to laugh hard enough so my sad tears came out as if I laughed to hard. He groaned and threw the flower in the bush.

"Don't do that! If you were serious then it would be awkward being friends you dipshit!" I laughed again as I headed for my front door.

"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night!" I waved and shut my door locking it. I slid down the door bursting into tears. I didn't hold back, how stupid of me. To even think that somebody with a big of an ego like him would like me the slightest. I kept crying and looked through the window to see if he was there or not. When I saw nothing there I stood up and quickly went to Mina's house.

Knock knock

"Coming!" A pink girl opened the door. "What did he say-! Oh my god! Y/n what happened?!" She said loudly as I cried again. I hugged her as she rubbed my back in circles. "Just come inside and sit on the couch, I'll be there in a sec." I nodded as tears continually came down. We both sat down as she gave me a cup of f/d and sighed. "What happened?" I sniffed.

"I-I told him I liked him and he didn't say any-anything so I laughed and said just-just kidding...and and-" I started to cry harder as she hugged me.

"That bastard, you can eat lunch with me and the girls for now on if you want?" I nodded.

This was officially the worst day Ever. But that was only the beginning.