Family Day

Me and my friends were in Remedial Goodness when Fairy Godmother walked over to our tables, "Children, excuse me

Me and my friends were in Remedial Goodness when Fairy Godmother walked over to our tables, "Children, excuse me. Um...As you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to distance, we've arranged for a special treat", she told us with a smile before walking over to the TV in the front of the room. She pressed a button on the keyboard and suddenly we saw Maleficent's face taking up the screen, "I don't see anything, nor do I hear", she was saying.

Fairy Godmother smiled and waved us over, "Kids", she said as Maleficent backed up and we could see Jafar, Cruella and Queen were with her. Maleficent was getting frustrated because their screen must not have been working but finally Evie's mom smiled, "Evie, it's Mommy. Look how beautiful. You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree", she said as her daughter waved back at her.

Cruella gasped, "Ooh who's the old bat?", she asked. I looked at them, "This is Fairy Godmother", I corrected her. Malefient laughed, "Still doing tricks with eggplants", she mocked as the other parents laughed as well. Fairy Godmother was quite offended by her comment, "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!", she said. "You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 am? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?", they all laughed. Fairy Godmother huffed, "They were mice!", she yelled at her then turned to us, "They were mice", she said. I nodded, "Yes, they were. Thank you so much", I whispered to her hoping she'd calm down.

She stepped off to the side so that we could talk to our parents, "Hi, Mom", Mal said. "Mal!", Maleficent yelled when she noticed her daughter, "I miss you", she stammered, those words clearly being hard for her to say. Jafar smiled, "You children are never far from our thoughts", he said. Maleficent looked at him, "I got it", she muttered then looked back at Mal, "How long must Mommy wait to see you?", she asked trying to fake like a caring mother. Mal nodded, "There's a big coronation coming up. I think probably sometime after that", she said.

"When?", Maleficent yelled, getting impatient. Mal faked a smile, "Friday. 10am", she told her mom. "You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magi--you, you little nugget that I love so much", she said covering up her almost slip. Mal laughed a little, "Yes, I completely understand, Mother", she said. I looked at them, "Um, is my dad there?", I asked them nervously. "Oh, no dear. He's not. Do you have something you'd like to say to him?", The Evil Queen asked. I sighed and shook my head, "Nope", I whispered, not at all surprised that my father wasn't there.

Suddenly, Cruella's face overtook the screen, "Carlos, is that a dog?", she screeched seeing Dude in his arms. She then started talking to the toy around her neck, "Oh, yes baby. I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs", she said before laughing to herself. Carlos stepped forward, "He's the perfect size for a pet. This dog loves me and I love him! And FYI your dog is stuffed. So, give it a rest!", he yelled to his mom before Jay and I pulled him back to calm him down. Before we could say anything else, Jafar and Cruella started arguing, prompting Jay to turn off the connection.