One Kiss

Mal, Evie and I walked back into Audrey's room where Uma was lounging on her bed and Celia was snooping through her jewelry, "She's nowhere on campus", Evie told them. Uma looked up from Audrey's diary, "Found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audrey's life", she laughed looking at me. I rolled my eyes at her, "Yes, we get it. I'm a horrible person. Did you find anything in there that we don't already know?", I asked her, crossing my arms. Uma sighed, "She hangs out at fairy cottage. You know where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom--"

I rolled my eyes once again, "Yeah, yeah, I know the story", I reminded her. Uma groaned and sunk down further into the bed, "How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?", she said, making herself very comfortable. Celia turned to look at us, "Okay, how do I look?", she asked wearing one of Audrey's tiaras and a bunch of her jewelry. Evie smiled at her for a bit before turning serious, "The bling stays here", she told her. Celia looked at her, "But she's bad", she argued. Evie crossed her arms, "And we're not", she argued back, making Celia huff and take off all the jewelry.

None of us knew where Fairy Cottage was so the five of us just started heading back towards Evie's cottage to wait for the others, "I really hope they find Ben", I said, worried for my fiance. Uma nodded when she saw Evie's cottage, "Nice digs", she complimented. Evie smiled at her new home, "I got a really good deal", she said as we walked inside. When we went in, we saw Squeaky and Squirmy asleep together on one side of the couch while Dizzy was on the other side, curled up.

I looked around to find Leanne and finally found her asleep on the bench outside. I sighed and picked her up, carrying her back inside and laying her down on the arm chair near the couch so that she'd be comfortable. I then grabbed a blanket and pulled it up over her as I brushed some stray hairs out of her face. I looked over and saw Celia do the same for the other three VKs, "Don't worry, Dizzy. We're gonna fix this. And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle", she said, making hate myself for lying to all of them about this.

Suddenly, we heard snoring from another room causing Uma, Evie Mal and I to run in and see Doug on the floor asleep. Uma looked over at him confused, "Um, who's the dude?", she asked, not having met Doug before. Evie ran over to her boyfriend, "Doug", she said worried for him and knelt beside him. She kept trying to shake him awake, but of course it wasn't working, "Doug? Wake up", she said. Uma rolled her eyes, "He's spelled. Is she not a fast learner?", she asked me. I sighed, "Relax, she's emotionally involved", I told her.

Uma shrugged, "Well, in that case, she should be able to wake him up", she said, causing Evie to look at her confused, "True Love's kiss? Works everytime?", she prompted her, reminding her of how we defeated her last time. Evie looked at us nervously, "Well, we haven't actually used the L word yet", she said looking down at him before back up to us, "Can we be alone?", she asked. I nodded and gave her a smile before pulling the other two out of the room to give them a bit of privacy.

Evie (Mal, Uma and Giselle):
Don't freak out, it's okay
'Cause true love can save the day
And I think we feel the same
But I don't know

When we met, it was sweet
He was oh so into me
Seems like things are meant to be
But I don't know
Does he love me, or does he love me not?
Do I love him, and is it strong enough?

We stood in the doorway when we heard her singing and joined in to help convince her

One kiss,
(one kiss)
It all comes down to this
One kiss,
(one kiss)

I love Evie but she was taking forever in trying to figure out if she loved Doug or not, which she clearly does

Ohh
One kiss,
(one kiss)
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know
So here I go
(Oooooh)