training

They are still kids but it's Soviet so Phil will also be training how to fight first thing is on the agenda is to fight with bear hands next is how to attach and detached a gun. And then how to use a gun.

Phil, martial ,and del got called out to the training area to train. Del and Martial already know how to fight but only a bit and Phil just watched them every time.

Once there arrived in the training area the sat down at the stairs in the training area it was Russia's turn Phil was very amazed how strong and great at fighting Russia is.

Russia kicked, punched and avoided the attacks of the soldier with ease.

Russia knocked out the shoulder like it was nothing. Soviet spotted the three and walked towards them "alright good morning who wants to go first Del or Martial?" Soviet asked them Martial stood up and tapped Phil on the shoulder and said "Let you Kuya Martial show them how it's done I'll have them taste the law" martial winked at Phil went to the soldier.

Martial is good at fighting he did not get punched once. Although his sadistic nature is very scary the soldier is very injured at this point, as the final blow he kicked the soldier in the balls and laughed.

"Well done Martial Kati trained you well and I see you are a sadist maybe we will lessen the physical training and more in the gun practice" Soviet said. The Slav Brothers were impressed at the skills of Martial.

Now it's Del's turn he also was good at fighting although he got punch once but he still won the fight.

Everyone has to fight including Phil but they were hesitant Phil has never fought anyone nor did he have a violent nature.

Soviet worriedly asking "does Phil know how to fight or let's just put him on practice for now without physical practice" Martial then says with a evil smile "Don't worry uncle Soviet just watch"

Phil is infront of the soldier and says "I don't wanna hurt anyone" "don't worry kid I'm used to this I can take it " the soldier said "But you are nice" Phil says frowning then Del goes to Phil and whispers something to him.

Everyone was curious what could he be saying then Phil caught Everyone's attention when he stopped looking nice he looked angry as hecc like he can kill someone he looks kind off like martial now.

He punched the soldier and kicked him in the balls and elbowing him on the back he turned Savage after more hits the soldier got knocked out.

Leaving everbody shocked that pure little inoccent bean turned into a killer child within seconds.

Phil snapped back into an inoccent bean and worriedly said "eep I'm sorry I I didn't mean to"

"Told ya" martial said with a cheesy grin everyone looked at him "what did del say?" Ukraine said "oh well there are some ways to trigger philip" del says calm "Like tell him that someone hurt an animal like a cat or a bunny like that or bullied someone"
Martial says.

"Well ok then moving on let's go" Soviet says and they next learned how to use a gun and detached and reattach a gun and a big gun.

The three were good at guns but Martial was the best at guns than the two.

Then Soviet was a little worried Martial had sharp teeth and is a sadist reminds him of riech

The Three brothers and the Slav Bros had a little chat after the practice and Phil is acting like a mom scared that Del got punched.

"So guys what that was the first time you guys ever held a gun how come you come are pretty good at it?" Russia and Ukraine asks "oh well we have played with sling shots before and we're pretty much pros at it" Phil says.

They get stronger and stronger and better at fighting so as the Slav Bros

All of them were good friends they sometimes fight but they are still good