Word War dos (semi-final)

This war serves as the Japan and American war and y know war. Sigh I'm really lost I don't know what to do with this story anymore' so thank you all for reading this is like the semi-final the ending will not be such a twist but will it? oh and its only like a year like one war and done not lasting up to like 6 years.

Everyone got notified that they will have a world war.... Everyone got ready and preparing to attack. This day will be very eventful many deaths will occur. The axis are ready to Attack. Fascist Italy will be battling against other allied forces members and Reich is going to battle more with Soviet.
Soviet and Reich has a score to settle and they will settle it today...... Or never....
Ame and Phil are going to attack Japan Empire but of course with the help of others. They will have to reunite their armies to win this battle and bring peace again. Japan also want to join in the main battle with his father. Soviet plans on killing Reich and as well as Nazi. Nazi wants to kill Soviet as well. Nazi knows someone will die and he won't let it be him. He will fight till the bitter end. Ame and Phil plans on Showing Japan Empire hell but they don't plan to kill him oh no...
Because Japan wants to murder his father. And so they will let him. Ame first said "bro that's freaking messed up as hell..... I LIKE IT! DOT WHAT YOU WANT!" they all face palmed Because they can't figure out America. He is so puzzling he can be a devil and a chill guy sometimes.

The allied forces devised a plan and they will surely win. They plan to sacrifice everything they have just for victory and peace. They will give the war their all. "Fight till we drop dead" was their motto and served like their inspiration Because that is what they will do. They will fight till they die.... And they mean it... In their plan..... there will be a sacrifice..... one will die....... for the sake of the world...... 

This war will go down in history. and i won't let him breathe another second...... we will WIN! third Reich says and looks at Japan Empire with a smirk signaling at hi that it is time. Fascist Italy sighs it's time....... and he is in this mess and he has to finish it once and for all...... before the war started they went to their places. but Fascist Italy could not be found. his troops were not at the designated place. Japan Empire and Third Reich wondered where he went but the war is about to start and so they just told some troops to go and look for him. they did not have time to think that he bailed or something because from a gunshot from all the warring countries means the war has started. the allies are getting ready and they are about to shoot their guns when Fascist Italy came to them and of course every soldier and the countryhumans aimed at them for protection and as a warning but they all dropped their gun to the ground and put theirs hands in the air. Fascist Italy took out a white cloth and waved it around meaning he has accepted defeat.

"I want to join the allies, I want to war with Germany, but i will let Soviet kill him" Fascist Italy said in a serious tone and his hands still in the air. they of course do not trust him but they have no time and they know that sometimes he is soft and so they sighed and let him. "Alright CYKA but i am warning you, if you dare back stab us I will slit your throat open Got it?" Soviet said in such a threatening way and tone and Fascist Italy said in a scared tone "got it s-sir" with the most terrified face and the most terrified Facist Italy has ever been. they all got into places and while monitoring Fascist Italy. 3........ 2.......... 1......... *bang*

the countries all start running towards their enemies. when Reich and Japan Empire saw that Fascist Italy is on the other side they got mad and wanted to kill him immediately. the both glare at him which making him stop and scared. the other allies see Fascist not moving. "cyka why aren't you moving?" Russia asked while chopping off someone's head. "they a-are going to k-kill me... they s-saw me.." Fascist says and is about to have a mental breakdown. Philip slapped him on the face and said "pota ano ba? Fight gosh danggit! soviet will take care of Reich and me, Ame and Japan will take care of Japan Empire so stop whining! just fight for your people" then Philip went back to fighting, slashing soldiers one by one. the sounds of gunshots and sword clashing are heard everywhere.