"The bad Ending"

I'll put the line where the story is different

Wellp back to the story.........

*Bang*

The guns went off

Once the gunshot was heard Everyone started to charge at eachother.

Shooting eachother. Stabbing each other. Goin at eachother like savages.

Del and Martial killing people left and right. Cutting off their heads, Slicing their bodies in half, Stabbing people to death, Shooting people in the head, In the stomach, IN THE GR-

The war is very grousome more than the last war.........

The traps worked The bombs and traps that Phil had set up worked. Their Enemies' blood flowing from their bodies, Blood everywhere like it was raining blood......

America wasn't happy about that. But he knew that the three spies were here and will get the job done.......

Little did he know there wasn't any. To hey have been killed already.

He also had some tricks up his sleeve. He ordered his men to drop bombs not just this Place where the war is happening.

but also in other places in the Philippines like the other cities and villages.

So many are injured and died from those bombs.

The innocent people who are just hiding in their houses waiting for the war to pass. Died and Injured, children and adults got affected.

All those houses destroyed. Innocent people died. Mothers died with their children in their arms, Families dead leaving children orphans, and Parents left crying and injured at the sight of their lifeless Children's bodies.

This Made Philip angry. This made his Blood Boil in anger.

He just kept killing Everyone. Shooting and Slicing them. TeArInG tHeM aPaRt.

Blood spattered everywhere

America then gave a sign meaning activate the bombs and get Philippines.

But to his surprise there were no bombs that exploded. No one went up to them that is wearing a Philippine soldier outfit.

America looks surprised and shocked. Phil saw that America looked shocked at the fact that his plan was spoiled.

Phil looked at america and Smirked and chuckled. America heard Phil Chuckle and looked at him, America understood that Phil Had already taken care of the spies.

Then While America was still a bit vulnerable Phil Attacked America with his sword.

America was quick enough to block his attack.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This is where the bad ending changes......... This isn't ont of the continuations this is A BAD ending for Phil.......

Philip thought he was winning and he thought that America was panicking.

But little did he know that he had one more trick up his sleeve

America Grinned evily and this confused Phil.

But he tried don't to mind it. So we tried to smite America again.

But before he could..............

He heard Del Groan from pain He quickly turned to see his brother Got stabbed in the Stomach.

Del fell on his knees puking out blood.