Spies

(Please don't take this seriously it's all Fanfiction)

And also

WARNING: DEATHS and SUFFERING

Everyone is now Ready everyone is prepared to Fight.

"MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS" Phil shouted infront of all. And They Shout Back "MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS" Phil stands bravely infront of hundreds of soldiers.

Phil walks around to look every soldier in the face. And they just stand Still.

Phil have studied every soldier and knows many info about them. That's one of Phil's traits is to remember the weaknesses and strengths of people.

He likes to do that. And he has studied everyone to know if they would backstab him or not.

Phil then ordered everyone to move out and to go to the place where they will fight.

Phil was one of the last people to start moving. And he barely noticed. But he saw three of the soldiers go to a different path and it looked like they got pulled.

So him being cautious he called some of the soldiers back to investigate.

??????? POV

Gosh these Filipinos are so naive and stupid. Sir America was right, this would be easy.

We got ready and pulled three of the soldiers in our hiding spot.

We knocked them out and we started to undress them so we can wear their Clothes. And also we took their weapons.

Great the plan is Working we just have to put the bombs and traps. And Try too bit get noticed and kill some of the Soldiers.

Sir America will be proud. Finally were done changing and now is the time to go to the others and put the bombs and Try to Kidnap Sir Philippines.

Holy crap he's small and Feisty. No no wonder Sir America wants Sir Philippines.

We take our bombs and proceed to aniciate our next plan.

Phil POV

Me and the other soldiers hid and stayed quiet. We waited for the men to go out.

We are all armed. And alert.

Finally three men came out. But I've studied every soldier and They aren't one of the soldiers. I'm sire.

I quickly gave my sign meaning they are spies and we should attack.

And once they took another step we surround them.

"Woah woah woah hey we are soldiers Aswell we just took a piss. why are you guys surrounding us?" One of the men said. I assume is their leader.

What bad acting. "Oh my apologies we thought you were Americans" I said playing with them.

Disgusting. They smile like they were thinking we were stupid and naive enough to believe that lie.

"Oh well it's f-" one of the men said before getting hit my a gun in the stomach.

My soldiers attack them and they puke out Blood. Haha pathetic. "This trick doesn't work on me im not stupid" I say. And they just look at me with wide eyes. So amusing

They are so stupid they think I would fall for this. "H-how" one of the men says. And I kick him in the guts and say "What are you planning why did America send you" I say in a cold tone.

"we won't T-" I hit the man with a gun on the back of his head. "answer me or die" I sense that he is scared and won't admit. Russia and Martial comes and just watches in amusement.

"Search them" I commanded my soldiers and they quickly search them.

They found Bombs and weapons and a device to connect with america.

I quickly smashed the device and kick their leader in the face.

"Still wont talk?" I asked in a cold tone. "WE WILL N-" one of the men was saying before getting shot in the head.

"And you?" I ask the other man and he just shakes his head in fear. I ordered my men to cut of his tongue.

And the man starts to cry and also their leader. He seems to be scared. He looks Pathetic he watches in horror.

I grab the guy who got his tongue cut off's hair.

Then I Put my gun on the guy that got his tongue cut off's mouth. And he cries even harder.

I look at Martial and I step back removing the gun From his mouth.

The man sighs in relief.

And Martial comes up to the guy and Grabs his hair then putting his gun in the guy's mouth.

He leans closer "You won't talk?" He says before pulling the trigger.

I just look away.

Yes I'm becoming more like Martial but sometimes I don't like it.

Then we all look at the last guy who I assumed was their leader.

He starts to shake even more.

"OKAY OKAY WE WERE SENT HERE TO PLANT BOMBS AND TO K-KIDNAP SIR PHILIPPINES I PROMISE WERE THE ONLY SPIES PLEASE MR. PHILIPPINES DONT KILL ME" the man finally says.

I was satisfied when he finally admitted.

Then before I could say anything Russia closer to the man and  "Don't worry Blyat Sunshine won't Kill you........ I will" Russia says then Slits the man's throat with his Knife.

"Great that you saw them Phil" Martial says.

Then Del arrives panting looks like he ran here "What I miss?" He says

And all of us give his the Bish r u serious face. (눈‸눈)

"Now with all that Aside let's go" I say before turning around and walking away. I snap my fingers meaning hide the bodies for now.

And the soldiers drag the Bodies to the Alley where they came from.

America POV

Any minute now and we will win the fight. Phil would never see the spies coming. "Hahahahhahhahaa" I laugh before leaving to go to The Philippines.