3.The Plan

New characters in the chapter:
▪Divya- Saanvi's cousin sister.
▪Shuchi bhua- Saanvi's bhua/ Mr. Mehta's sister.
                ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Saanvi's POV:
Mr. Mehta- "Divya beta can you please go and check if Saanvi beta is ready for the ceremony?"

Divya- "yes uncle I will go now."

Divya goes up the stairs to Saanvi's room.
"Knock knock"
"who is it?"
"Saanvi di it's me Divya and why have you locked the door di?"

"Divya! Thank god you are here. Come in fast"- saanvi says opening the door.

"Oh my god saanvi di! Why aren't you dressed up yet? And why are you packing things? Di please say that whatever I am thinking is not true."

"No Divya. I cannot do this marriage. I need to leave now divya. And I need your help."

"But di all the guests are here. Brijesh jiju is sitting in the mandap downstairs. Uncle is waiting for you at the stairs."

"Divya you need to help me sister. I need to go find my destiny. You already know everything. Please help me."

"But di, uncle will be badly affected due to this."

"Every time I thought of running away divya, it was papa's wellbeing that stopped me. But not this time. Divya please take care of him after I go."

"Okay di. It's not like I can stop you anyway. But where will you go?"

"Thank you Divya. And I cannot tell you that now."

"What do you need me to do now Saanvi di?"

"You need to take papa to the mandap. I will run away from the back door in the meantime. Send somebody else to check on me later. They will get to know I ran away from the letter on the bed. And after everything is sorted, give this letter to papa."- Saanvi said handing a new letter to divya.

"Okay di. Take care of yourself. I hope you will atleast keep me informed."- divya said hugging saanvi and went out of the room.

"Mom I wish you were here."-saanvi thought.

She picked up her bag and stealthily walked out of the room.

                 *Scene at the mandap*
15 mins later-

"Divya beta why is she not ready yet?"

"Saanvi di said she will be down in a few minutes uncle."

"Let me go check on her myself."

"No bhaiya! You stay here with the in laws. I will get that girl down."- Said Shuchi bhua.

"Okay shuchi."

A few minutes later-
"Bhaiya! You need to come see this"- said shuchi bhua in a whisper.

"What happened shuchi?"

"Bhaiya, Sanu is not in her room. She left her suhaag-joda(the wedding dress) and this letter."

"Oh god!"- Saanvi's father opened the letter.

*I am sorry papa. 
I cannot do this marriage.
I am running away. 
Do not try to find me because by the time you will get this letter I would already be far away from you.*

"Why did you do this Sanu?"- said Mr. Mehta.

He went to the mandap and said- "I regret to inform you Brijesh beta that this marriage won't be possible anymore! Saanvi is not present here."

What followed was an undescribable chaos.
                _________________________

Author's Notes: Hey guys! Do you like my chapters? Some comments would be appreciated.